Singapore_959

New Dyna Storm Parts

hmmm... not too many members interested?! Thanks @taffer , I will modify V2 a bit to get more space for the receiver and ESC beside the battery.

Meanwhile I did all drawings for all the original fiber parts and I am going to lasercut a set out of cardboard to see how it fits. From now on all fiber parts are available. PM if anyone needs.

• Like 1

Around 2004/2005 I bought 3x dynastorm nibs off one person that had lost interest at approx £100 each and I had a new built one as well plus spares, have never driven one and ended up selling the lot for a small profit! Glad to see interest is rising again plus all this 3d printing that's going in is great as well..... Maybe we will be lucky to get another run, for a third time?

A lexan gear cover would be awesome. 

Collin; Replicate the original 211X chassis instead, I can scan both plates for you..

lexan parts are interesting! just need to figure out who is owning a vacuum machine for this. Might know some guys at the university. we will see.

23 hours ago, Collin said:

lexan parts are interesting! just need to figure out who is owning a vacuum machine for this. Might know some guys at the university. we will see.

Yes, it really needs a belly pan ala Astute and lexan gear cover Ala super astute.

So it has to be then. :)

I was just wondering, lexan sheets are really not the cheapest, maybe its possible to recycle PET bottles... (I am NOT joking now ; ) )

New parts arrived. If anyone needs high quality carbon fiber parts for his project, PM me :)

DS_carbon.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

it's almost everything in French on the site and in the group so I don't think it's the Hungarians.

Maybe we can use the pictures to identify who is behind it, but I don't have enough time at the moment.

On 9/13/2021 at 7:57 PM, joe999 said:

it's almost everything in French on the site and in the group so I don't think it's the Hungarians.

Maybe we can use the pictures to identify who is behind it, but I don't have enough time at the moment.

I would really like to know.

@Singapore_959 was online a very short time ago posted some stuff in @bjorklo Dyna Lightning Topic. He would know best.

I am not on facebook and not french either.

On 9/14/2021 at 10:23 AM, Collin said:

I would really like to know, because I think even the Typo is the same like the original.

@Singapore_959 was online a very short time ago posted some stuff in @bjorklo Dyna Lightning Topic. He would know best.

I am not on facebook and not french either.

@Collin I just posted on the FB site to hear if it's the same person/company or the hear what their story is using the Nimrod-Racing name. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, bjorklo said:

@Collin I just posted on the FB site to hear if it's the same person/company or the hear what their story is using the Nimrod-Racing name. 

So I have had a chat with the guy behind the Nimrod-racing page on FB, and to be honest I have no idea if it is the same guy's from before or not, he wouldn't say. Maybe it's someone in this forum, who knows? But he want to continue in the Nimrod-Racing spirit and that is cool, if he has gotten permission from the previous guy's to use the same name I don't now. But looking on the parts he has designed and made, I kind of feel the Nimrod-racing spirit, but in an updated version. He would be willing to help me in designing the upper to lower deck, so if he is able to do that I would be very happy, because that would mean that I most likely could finish up my dyna light project :-) 

Thanks for your reply.

I am still curious and I have my own thoughts about using another brand name...

Lets see what comes.

• Like 1