Sign in to follow this  
Hibernaculum

Max Mosley Scandal

Sorry for the lurid gossip folks, but this is one of those stories you can't look away from, and relevant to motor racing fans.

(And this is not an April Fools Joke from what I can tell...or is it?)

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/poli...icle3656212.ece

Quotes:

Bernie Ecclestone, the billionaire boss of Formula One, said last night that he did not believe it would be appropriate for Max Mosley to attend this weekends Bahrain Grand Prix after the lurid revelations of Mr Mosleys part in an alleged Nazi-style orgy with five prostitutes.

<snip>

The FIA president was said to have re-enacted an alleged concentration camp scene in which he played the role of both guard and inmate and, speaking in German, beat the women and allowed himself to be inspected for lice and interrogated in chains. The revelations shocked Jewish groups and leading figures in Formula One.

<snip>

Among car manufacturers involved in Formula One there was particular disgust in Germany where BMW and Mercedes-Benz are based, over the Nazi element in Mr Mosleys conduct. The story is also believed to have dismayed senior figures in the Japanese companies, Toyota and Honda, who have strict rules on personal and official morality.

I'm not going to post a link to the video. Needless to say it's out there like they always are.

Oh, and I should probably say I'm not judging anyone here. Just passing on something of oddball interest for car fans :D

cheers,

H.

Well if it's not true then a lot of daily papers were in on it!!

Don't forget that his father was Sir Oswald Mosley

Individual personal affairs do not bother me as long as it does not effect the performance / duties of that individual and does not involve the abuse of the young, old and weak. I guess Mr. Max Mosley ran afoul if the terms of his employment specificly spells out what he can or cannot do in his private time.

A scandal involving somebody with a high profile?? Now there is somethiong you don't see everyday.

NOT!!!

To be honest, it doesn't suprise me at all in the least bit.

:ph34r: All this makes me wonder about the effect of what your old man did for a living affects your sex drive and appetites... :o

My Father was a Restaurant Chef, and I have always liked Waitresses in uniform, so did he my Mother tells me, and she should know she was one of them, and there I go thinking everybody was born that way.... I always leave a big tip! :D

Joking apart, how "unsavoury" do you have do get nowadays to rise above the "mundane" class as most of the rest of us are regarded by these er... "elites"?

I mean 5 working girls? :o Isn't 3 enough anymore? :D

And what's "inspected for lice" all about? Nasty!

The sins of the Fathers.... :D

I just find it amusing how last year he preached about having everything open in public and what not with Mclarens little action,

And here he is caught red handed

just stinks of what goes around, comes around and if u want Mclaren to be clean then shouldnt that apply accross the board.....

5 girls in a makeshift dungeon wasn't it?

sounds alright to me!

Yeah..

Just don't get caught

5 girls in a makeshift dungeon wasn't it?

sounds alright to me!

:angry: I heard on the BBC today that he has just called an extraordinary meeting, if the girls turn up as well that would be extraordinary! :o

I hear they crave affection! :rolleyes:

Rupert Murdock owns News Of The World, who brought this juicey tidbit to light.

Rupert Murdock also owns The Times.

Max Mosely is suing Martin Brundle becuase of his column in The Times last year which accused of him leading a witch hunt against McLaren.

Rupert Murdock does not like being sued.

Go figure... :huh:

Note that at no point Max Mosely has actually denied the orgy! :D

Note that at no point Max Mosely has actually denied the orgy! :D

He only denies the Nazi lice inspection and interogation techniques aspect of the case... oh that's all right then. :D

Paying 5 girls 2500 for an afternoons fun dressed as Hitler is fine, even if you have been married for 40 years! :lol:

If the timing is right this could all come to Court at the same time as The Royal sex and cocaine scandal, remember that one? What a great day for the tabloids! :D

Mr Mosley has mentioned the role that BMW and Mecredes had during WW2 in his defence, what defence is that? History has past and lessons learned, expect for Mr Mosley of course who seems to be blaming everyone except himself! :huh:

I am sure he is sorry he was caught! :D