Sign in to follow this  
dready

Handmade Scale Jack And Other Items

So I just got a load of scale parts from the good man Dready and they are sooo cool. Great trader, awesome deals and wicked quality.

Dont,it goes to his head!

You`re right though ...grrr i feel dirty now!

Hey dready, Dont worry havnt forgotten about that traxxas you gave me. I will soon be getting back in to my rc cars and once the 959 the celica and the superchamp are done its on to the traxxas, I will however need a nice scale body for it so I will probably have afew of the things you have been making, Looking for a pickup shell so maybe one of them toolboxes and a blow torch :blink: might be on order.

dazaa

Ps anyone got a battered sc shell for sale?

Hey dready, Dont worry havnt forgotten about that traxxas you gave me. I will soon be getting back in to my rc cars and once the 959 the celica and the superchamp are done its on to the traxxas, I will however need a nice scale body for it so I will probably have afew of the things you have been making, Looking for a pickup shell so maybe one of them toolboxes and a blow torch :blink: might be on order.

dazaa

Ps anyone got a battered sc shell for sale?

No Sc shell but i have got a Brand New Hilux One :D would need serious tempting mind ;)

pm me anytime but not at the moment really busy.

Sign in to follow this