Sign in to follow this  
thesnake505

Any Body Live Around Shropshire?

I`m not in Shrops, but im in Staffs next door ;). And I would be up for a meet sometime. If you can find somewhere ;)

Where abouts in Shropshire are you? I live in Gloucester but all my family live in Oswestry. Scalamon also lives there in a tin hut and am always on the look out for an excuse to have a bit of a bash :lol: I'll probably be going up to the horseshoe pass in Llangollen over the may bank holiday for a bit of a thrash in the quarry. :P

any one live around the shropshire area fancy a meet up????

Well up for it! I'm in crewe cheshire with family in staffs so stones throw from shropshire. What rc's do you have in mind?

snakes open to any thing (deffinatly if it means buying a new car) but i have three cars at the mo, a wild dagger truck, a dark impact, and a carbon tt-01,

looks like theres a few people close nuff to arrange some thing, so what has every one else got? and were about do u run at the moment, my fav place is haumond hill in shrewsbury, lots of dog walkers (inc me) and (push)bike riders, but its brill for a thrash of the wild dagger

snake

I know exactly where that place is, I used to go Land Rover Trialling at Dell Farm which is at the back of the Rugby club.

I run mainly off road models, so the surfaces at the woods will be fine for me :P

The only problem that I have is that I cant walk very far, as I have two damaged knees :unsure:

Mostly old off road 1/10 for me(i'll spend some decent cash one day!). Mardave Meteor, Tamiya Monster Beetle, Kyosho Raider. TL01.

I'm in Wolverhampton, right on the border with Shropshire.

Would be up for meeting up for some 1/10 Off Road