Sign in to follow this  
steviedee

Would A New Off Road Club/course Be Welcomed

HI all, can i apologise if this is in the wrong section. (mods- feel free to move)

A friend and fellow TC member have ben toying with the idea of looking into opening a new off-road club in the rotherham/sheffield area. I know of on-road clubs, but as far as i know there are no off-road clubs. ( correct me if i;m wrong)

Bit would any other members be interested on using or being members?

Apologies if it seems a bit vague at the moment but were just gauging interest and on here and other r/c forums. Lots and lots of details are yet to be confirmed and finalised to see if it going to be definate. but if there is enough users and interest the easy and faster this may become a reality.

Thanks in advance

Steve

oople.com will be the best place to post this, it's the north of englands own off road r/c forum.

There are a couple of clubs in the area already,

http://www.batleybuggyclub.co.uk/ at Batley/Huddersfield and the biggest indoor buggy club in the country at Worksop http://www.oople.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49 who are trying to get their outdoor track sorted for 1/10th again having just laid new astroturf down.

thanks for the information terry, i didntrealise there was an off-road track so darn close, i shall be checking it out and see how badly i can embarrass myself when driving. :P

north yorks boasts a few offroad clubs ,starting with batley, then theres york, then teesside, then durham, these are affiliated brca clubs, im sure theres one or two that are not tho

darryl

york offroad car club