Sign in to follow this  
Cactus_ze_best

Need Help From Someone In Hong Kong

Hi,

I'm not sure that this topic must be in this section. If i'm wrong, please move it in the wright section.

I found someone who make some special parts for Tamiya trucks.

He don't want to ship to europe. So I need someone who can pay and received the parts in china and send it to me.

I will pay my helper BEFORE he pay the seller.

There will be one re-compensates for the supplied help.

here is my email: cactuszebest@free.fr

best regards

Jean-Francois

I just lost my job (company went bankrupt) in asia and have moved back to scotland, however, it might help if you offer to pay for tracked, recorded delivery to europe. In HK they called it EMS. That way your seller (is it GPM?) will feel more protected?? During my time in asia, no from a local shop owner did not always mean no forever. If you are persistant and friendly with your communications the doors seem to open. If not, perhaps a holiday to HK? They have a whole district, well several streets in Mong Kok and other shops dotted around Shamshuipo devoted to RC. Its RC heaven. At least as good as Tokyos' Akihababra. Prices are very good, especially with the super euro!!! Good luck. otc

I'm a guy from mainland China, but not from Hongkong,I think I know what parts you are talking about since I saw them on a forum in Hongkong. Don't know whether the seller would like to ship the item to China, but most likely not ,coz it's bit troublesome.

Sign in to follow this