Sign in to follow this  
lammac

Northwest Nutters Rc Website

Hi Everybody

Just to let you know that the website is now up and running, more and more to come..... :D

Be a little more patient.

Hit the link below to enter.

Thanks

Neil

Hi everyone

I have been told that some of the NWN members are having a bit o trouble navigating around the NWN site, :) especially the three round dials for the contact page, forum and links & sigs pages. I have changed the menu slighty to help sort this out ;) and now when you hover over the dials they will tell you which is which :D If anyone wants me to do the same with the other navigation on the site, then please let me know on here or on the NWN forum or even by the contact page.

Cheers

Lammac and blu

New video section added !!

If you have any NWN related vids to add please contact/send them to LAMMAC (neil)

They are flash based so you dont have to wait for them to download they play almost instantly. If you want to keep the video just use a flash grabber or ask rawson93@hotmail.com and I will send you a copy.

Cheers!

New video section added !!

If you have any NWN related vids to add please contact/send them to LAMMAC (neil)

They are flash based so you dont have to wait for them to download they play almost instantly. If you want to keep the video just use a flash grabber or ask rawson93@hotmail.com and I will send you a copy.

Cheers!

ATTENTION ALL NORTHWESTNUTTERS

Now the video page is up and running and the photo archive page is in the pipeline, I have to let everyone know that anything you submit to the site is open source, so if you don't want to share, please don't send it as the website is there for everyone to share in its content.

Thanks for your time

Lammac

Hi lads and lasses

just to let you know that blu has been busy building another page for the NWN site. a new icon has arrived on the dashboard so go and take a look.

cheers

lammac

Hi chaps

the site will be updated later on tonight, the main menu needed a bit of tweaking with a couple of minor changes (can you spot them), likewise the calender has been tweeaked too and a updated links and sigs page is on its way as it is being worked on at the mo. There will also be a new track on the stereo as of tomorrow that was requested by Biggus :P , so don't yell at me :) and I wouldn't yell at him either! :)

lammac

Hi chaps

the site will be updated later on tonight, the main menu needed a bit of tweaking with a couple of minor changes (can you spot them), likewise the calender has been tweeaked too and a updated links and sigs page is on its way as it is being worked on at the mo. There will also be a new track on the stereo as of tomorrow that was requested by Biggus ;) , so don't yell at me :P and I wouldn't yell at him either! ;)

lammac

Yeh sorry for the track, the copy i have was labelled wrong so the track I wanted wasnt the one I expected. Site looks good chap.

Yeh sorry for the track, the copy i have was labelled wrong so the track I wanted wasnt the one I expected. Site looks good chap.

cheers fella, thank god it was the wrong one ;) , we thought you had lost it there for a minute ;):P:D:D check out the stereo in a min ;) we wondered why the snotty youth in a famous music chain store looked like we fell off some wacky wagon ;) enjoy your day

cheers fella, thank god it was the wrong one ;) , we thought you had lost it there for a minute ;):D:D;) check out the stereo in a min ;) we wondered why the snotty youth in a famous music chain store looked like we fell off some wacky wagon :P enjoy your day

You never went out and bought the track surely ;) , If you did i will pay up chap, cant be having you out of pocket.

THanks by the way ;)

right biggus the stereo has been updated, play it until your heart is content, enjoy your day mate. ;)

You never went out and bought the track surely ;) , If you did i will pay up chap, cant be having you out of pocket.

THanks by the way ;)

no probs mate, my young one is a convert - call it a tube of silicone grease :P

Hi Lads and lasses

I have had to change the Hall of Fame slightly due to technical problems and ;) blu being a pratt and not doing the update right oops ;) . Anyway I think that the change is an improvement and a little more eye catching. B)

The links and sigs page is still under construction and will be while yet (We want to get it right first time this time!)

:rolleyes:

If you have any requests for the stereo or if you would like to see something on the site let us know. :D

Hi there

A couple of members have recently been in touch via the contact page on the website saying that the activation email has not got to them.

We do not understand where these emails have gone, probably still floating around hyperspace somewhere! :P

We have activated their accounts for them from this end and when we looked into the gubbins we noticed that there was four other nutters - no offence :( , who's accounts had not been activated too. This we have done so they are now offically nuts er sorry nutters :(

IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS IN GETTING YOUR MEMBERSHIP ACTIVATED LET US KNOW VIA THE CONTACT PAGE ON THE DASH BOARD, THIS WILL GET TO US AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO GET YOU ACTIVATED!

Please make sure you add your email address in your profile then we can let you know when activation has occured

Cheers

lammac and blu

Hi chaps

the nwn site has been tweaked a bit with a couple of changes, some are still in the pipeline e.g. getting the stereo to stop when you click on it for a second time rather than having to refresh the page if you do not like the track. :lol:

The first wall in the hall of fame is full! any new members we get will be added onto the next wall. If you dont know what we are talking about go and take a look

http://www.northwestnutters.co.uk/members/members%20list.swf

once the stereo is done we are going to carry on building the rest of the site, which is in the planning stage at the moment.

We have also posted a new sub forum on the nwn forum under website news, go and take a look at that too and let us know what you think.

We will keep you posted

Lammac

Hi Chaps

Just to let you know that the company who run the nwn forum has been hacked so the forum is offline at the moment. It has been suggested by the company that if you use the same username and password in the forum that you do elsewhere to change the password as a safety measure.

here is the link to the statement given by the forum company.

http://area51.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29973

sorry for any trouble but there is nothing we can do at the moment.

we will keep you informed of any developements.

lammac

Hi chaps

The nwn forum is now back online and fully functional, however, I will stress that you should change your password to the forum if you use it elsewhere with the same username for security reasons

cheers

lammac

Hi chaps

The NWN forum is offline again at the moment, likewise so are other forums from the same company. They changed their server on the 11th so it may just be teething problems with that. If we have anymore problems it might be wise to look for another forum company. We will keep you posted.

Lammac and blu

Hi chaps

the NWN forum is now back online again. I don't really know what the trouble has been this time though but I have found a new forum company so if these problems persist too long we might have a change, will keep you posted. :)

Hi chaps

Been at this one for a while but I have finally managed to put a start stop button on the car dash stereo :D so if you do not like the track that has been requested you can either:

A) refresh the page, very time consuming and can lead to RSI :(

or

B) login to the NWN forum and request a tune on the request a tune topic thread, also very time consuming, can lead to RSI but very rewarding when we have a right good laugh at your musical tastes (Barry Manilow indeed!) :wacko::lol::lol::lol:

or

C) press the little black button on the stereo and hey presto no more dodgy music :P

good eh B)

oh yeah don't try and start the stereo by pressing the little black button its only there for show, no sorry its there to stop it, just click anywhere on the stereo to play it.

Cheers

Lammac

FINALLY... we have managed to get a couple of updates done for the website. ;)

Please try the stereo, Barnsey its a long time in coming but here is your tune! B)

If you have any requests for the stereo put it on the stereo forum. :)

On a more serious note , we have included a new section on Meet Etiquette and Bash Requirements for you to all read and digest. This has been put together for everyones benefit so please try to comply. :)

A big update should be with you all nearer Christmas, with smaller updates in between.

Lammac and blu

Right boys and girls as promised a new update has just happened, not as big as first hoped, but we are still working on the rest. We have now linked up this new forum to the site too if you have not already noticed. The next load of updates will be updating the pages we already have online e.g. a new diary for the next two years, new photos in the gallery, and general stuff like that. We will still be working on the new stuff too, but it will take some time to finish, as you can appreciate a lot of work goes into building each and every page.

The NWN RC Forum is back online :D, after some server problems, Invision have moved us onto a new server in order to keep everything running smoothly. If your part of Northwest Nutters RC the link is http://nwnrc.invisionplus.net/index.php.

Even if you aren't part of the Northwest Nutters feel free to take a look.

Lammac