mongoose1983

A Beetle Body On A Brat/frog Chassis

I was watching some YouTube videos this afternoon and was wondering if anybody of you have tried this combination. If so, any pictures of such thing?

Best to Y'All!

EB

--

here is the one i made

NICE. Thanks Mr.Pumpkin.

Do you have more pictures of it.

I'd like to see how it fits the rear axles' lenght.

This is my daughters one...

Nice results! Did you have modify something to fit them scorcher wheels on it?

I had lots of fun browsing thru your showroom. I absolutely LOVED the tube-structures you did for the scorchers and buggies. I have one MadCap without body and was wondering how to shape alloy tubes to work a body for it.

Nice results! Did you have modify something to fit them scorcher wheels on it?

I had lots of fun browsing thru your showroom. I absolutely LOVED the tube-structures you did for the scorchers and buggies. I have one MadCap without body and was wondering how to shape alloy tubes to work a body for it.

Ive seen pipe benders in some hobby shops for small tubing.And ive bent alloy tubing by putting a small tight spring rod inside to sop it kinking,but i didnt do any of the work on the ones you see...already made for me :)

The sand rail was made by j man(on TC) and the other one is the frame from a Kyosho Landjump chopped to fit.The Landjump is being worked on at the moment and should be finished in a few days(hopefully).

The Scorcher wheels fit straight on a frog...theyre the same wheels,different tyres.

Heres some of mine...

Thanks for sharing them pictures, Jak! Very good example of what can be done with them Beetles!