Sign in to follow this  
GroupCracer

Terra Conqueror On The Track!

Went to my local offroad track today, its the only club in my city that caters for electric offroad, we had the largest meet of electric offroaders and it was eight cars strong. 1/8th gas has killed electric offroad racing here :P

Had a bit of an off into a 6 inch thick guard rope and managed to brake two parts and lost a screw.... Upon closer inspection I need C parts, Upright set and screw bag C to get it going again :D

LRP018.jpg

Runs a BZ Super Stock, with Tamiya CPR Unit P160f and Team Orion 4500mah pack.

Ouch thats a good one - Could you post a picture of the screw you are missing because If Im thinking correctly I have a fair few spare as nearly all my cars now use kingpins on the front hubs.

Cheers

Ryck

I'm in New Zealand so I wasn't expecting offers of parts. My parts guy here is pretty good :D

I'm in New Zealand so I wasn't expecting offers of parts. My parts guy here is pretty good :)

No probs, Hope you get it sorted,

Cheers

Ryck

Got the parts I needed :)

LHS had some TA01/2 Alloy kingpins which worked, and got a Manta Ray C parts tree from Jason's Store, they must be still in production because he had a pile of them. Also the red TA02/W uprights are the same so got some of those as well.

While I was at it I got some Tamiya high density pin spike tires, I assume these will fit on the star wheels of the TC?

No idea about the tyres, however, you can also order the same red knuckles/uprights from the hot-shot re-re kit.

I hope you didn't lose a dog bone in the pile... otherwise you can take some 79mm universals to replace the whole unit.

Dog bones out of the TL01B is also nice, being that they got metal ends, not plastic as in the original TC kit.