Lonestar

Wtb Brat-frog-mb Rear Right Suspension Arm...

Hi all

Ok the title is wrong by now but unfortunately I can't change it anymore... it's a left one I need, stupid me - anyone would have a left rear arm for sale please? I can also purchase a full c-parts tree but obviously I just need one arm :rolleyes:

thanks all,

Paul

My Beetle #2 needs the right one!

That's funny - listen, if I buy a complete C-parts tree, I'll sell you the extra right one :lol:

Anyone else? Thanks!

Paul

Oh my oh my... I ran my project monster beetle in the yard tonight, in poor lighting conditions.... and the front left spindle (ie the part that holds the wheel axle) just broke... ok, fine, I admit it, I hit something wink.gif Anyone has a spare one for sale? Thanks!

Hi Paul,

Well, will you trade it for the front left spindle you broke the other night? I'm almost sure I have an extra one somewhere...

Regards,

EB

--

Hi Paul,

Well, will you trade it for the front left spindle you broke the other night? I'm almost sure I have an extra one somewhere...

Regards,

EB

--

Hi, sure, that would work, I need to locate a full set of c-parts then... stay tuned...

Paul

No problem!

Them Blackfoot parts are never hard to find.

See eBay item number: 200226611087...

Cheers!

EB

--

No problem!

Them Blackfoot parts are never hard to find.

See eBay item number: 200226611087...

Cheers!

EB

--

Hi again - well, yes and no ;) I want new parts if they're available, I do have rear arms for my MB but as on the vast majority of MB/BF/MB/Frog models, the shock mount is bent... this is why I would like to replace them :( Additionally, I am tired of bidding on auctions for such items, which always fetch what looks like ridiculously high prices to me!

I've located a stock of brand new C-parts for EUR8.70/piece - more on this tomorrow, hopefully :P

Later

Paul

I see.

Anyway, the parts I have are from a used (not abused) chassis. If you only need fresh-new vintage parts then I can't offer you those. My Beetle #2 will be a runner... I can't afford any more than that at the moment.

Goodnight.

EB

--