kalsh

Shipping

Can anyone suggest a good shipping agent or firm to ship a parcel measuring 60cm x 30cm x 45cm which weighs probably less than a kilo (has polycarbonate bodies in it) from the UK to NZ. I thought I was going to be able to use standard UK surface post but the dimensions are too big.

Can anyone suggest a good shipping agent or firm to ship a parcel measuring 60cm x 30cm x 45cm which weighs probably less than a kilo (has polycarbonate bodies in it) from the UK to NZ. I thought I was going to be able to use standard UK surface post but the dimensions are too big.

Hi

Try www.parcel2go.com or www.interparcel.co.uk

they ship worldwide but shipping cost maybe high :P

:)

The best thing is to make the package as small as you can.

Most shipping companies these days factor size and weight into the equation, so you could have a big but very light package cost you almost as much as a big heavy one because of the space on the plane yours is taking up. That wasn't always the case. If you haven't already, stack as many of bodies inside each other as you can to make the package smaller.

AUCT130224126721

The above is a valid 5% discount code for www.parcel2go.com (DHL) that I forgot to use the other day so you or anyone else is welcome to use it instead.

Don't be tempted to under state the size of the thing, i've tried that in the past even with small amounts because it was circa 10 difference in price and they've ended up back on my doorstep.

If you split it into 2 parcels would royal mail accept it then? May be cheaper than one parcel through the likes of DHL.