Hi gents,

I'm wondering what everyone's experience is with TeamCRP on ebay? I live in the U.S. (they're in California) and I placed an order (and paid) over a week ago. I haven't received my items yet, nor have I heard from them. Is this typical for them?

Thanks,

Steve

I'm in the UK, I've bought from them on several occasions, both via Ebay & direct from their website.

In all cases, delivery was pretty quick, ranging between 6 & 11 days, goods comms from them, no complaints at all.

Hi gents,

I'm wondering what everyone's experience is with TeamCRP on ebay? I live in the U.S. (they're in California) and I placed an order (and paid) over a week ago. I haven't received my items yet, nor have I heard from them. Is this typical for them?

Thanks,

Steve

I've dealt with TeamCRP over the last few years and bought many items and always had a problem free deal. I have a feeling the company has changed in some way recently .I used to deal with a guy called Glenn Kusik (spellcheck?) and had many replies from him to my enquiries .I have emailed Glenn / CRP in recent times with general enquiries about items ,but never got any replies ,but if i ordered items they always arrived in good time

I too have dealt with Team CRP several times in the past year and have had no problems. Never took longer than maybe 10 days to receive items.

Yeah, I've bought a couple of parts through them - seem to be ok so far. Only delay has been this side in customs...

Like wise, I have had only good experiences to report. Also had a long exchange with Glen, about products, and stuff. He's very much into the hobby, not just clearing out his back room.

Thanks guys. Their feedback rating has been really good lately, so I must be an isolated case. I'll give it a few more days I guess. Just seems strange to take this long to get something from California, considering I live in Colorado.

Steve

His prices are questionable on some parts, but attainably reasonable on others. Picked up a hotshot chassis brace for less than $10, a body set for the same car for $17.50 w/ shipping. They're selling a pressed parts bag for the hotshot for a little more than Tamiya is actually selling it for w/shipping