mongoose1983

Looking For Used Parts

HI fella, unfortunately dont have any parts for you, but did you also post this in the wanted section? or on your trades page as wanted item? maybe you get more views and hopefully some parts.

Good luck

Hey y'All

I'm in need of two 540 stock motors. Just the regular motors, nothing fancy or special. It's OK if they're used, as long as they work and are not modified. I know some people like to buy faster motors and then they just leave them stock motors somewhere gathering dust.

Also in need of two pairs of Tamiya coil springs. These can be the Blackfoot sort or regular Tamiya buggy.

The last thing I'm in need of is the right rear suspension arm for the BlackFoot/Monster Beetle/Brat/Frog/Mudblaster model.

Things must be in working condition, not neccesarily new.

If anybody has some and want to trade or sell, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

EB

--

Hi EB , i have 2 used motors (need wires soldered on ) , i have 4 BF type springs , and a pair of rear arms .I am in the UK ,so shipping could be high due to the weight , unless you just want to take the other parts and leave the motors .If you want them all or some ,just make me a Paypal offer for what you need :)

Thanks Kev for the reply.

I already got them motors and solved the spring thing here in Santiago. I'm still in need of the right susp. arm. Do you have any clue about how much would be the shipping costs from the UK to Santiago de Chile for them?

Best regards,

EB

--

Hi EB , shipping via std airmail will be around 3- 5 GBP or registered insured around 8 - 10 GBP

Hi EB , shipping via std airmail will be around 3- 5 GBP or registered insured around 8 - 10 GBP

I'll PM you, Kev.