Shodog

Jagermeister Porsche 935

I just put the finishing touches on my 935. I did it up in jagermeister Livery just to be different. I'm sure Tamiya will release it with jager livery soon. I am continually impressed with the detail Tamiya puts into these Tamtech bodies

img34_04062008000229_1.jpg

img34_04062008000229_2.jpg

img34_04062008000229_3.jpg

img34_04062008000229_4.jpg

• Like 1

What a beauty.

But I guess we expect nothing less from The Shodog :D

C'mon Tamiya, make some driver/interiors so that guys with this attention to detail can do the the interior as well as the outside.

What a beauty.

But I guess we expect nothing less from The Shodog ;)

C'mon Tamiya, make some driver/interiors so that guys with this attention to detail can do the the interior as well as the outside.

If Tamiya don't do that, I think someone like Scollins will - if he finds the time to do it, that is. :P

I like the Jagermeister livery, nicely done :D And I was wondering how the GT01 drives? Because the cars look amazing, but how is the performance...

Very nice shodog , as other say tamiya really need to get a driver set for these just the icing on the cake.

ps .please post some pics up of the boyer when it arrives .

cad

Very nice Shodog. The colours and livery bring out the best in this one.

caddy shack,

I agree with you - Tamiya needs to "complete the puzzle" with body sets for this and it's other models. :)

I agree that an interior would be sweet. Tamiya really did a great job on this body. The detailing is really good and the addition of light buckets is truly welcome. Adding an interior would up the cost a bit. Considering you can get the body sets from HK sellers for around $20-$30 makes them a bargain.

And I was wondering how the GT01 drives? Because the cars look amazing, but how is the performance...

Bone stock is disappointing. The stock motor is sloooowww. The sport tuned gives it a little more speed so its not so boring. The cool thing is that uses a similar size motor to all of the Mini sized brushless systems out their. I have a Tekin rage system slated to go into the chassis that has a 5400Kv motor. I have read where people have used the 8000Kv motor. I have one of those in my associated 18R and it has ballistic speed. So really with this chassis the sky is the limit in terms of speed.

ps .please post some pics up of the boyer when it arrives .

cad

I will most definitely post pics. I am excited to get that buggy.

How is the wheelbase on the 935 compared to the 934?

It has the same exact wheelbase. In fact this body is setting on my 934 chassis. I am waiting for some hop ups to come in before completing the build up of the chassis. Namely some oil filled dampers

Finally got around to sorting the chassis for my Jagermeister 935. A few years ago I purchased many of Skottoman’s vehicles and this chassis is one of them. Built with quite a few aluminum hop ups which help strengthen some potential weak points.  Running an 8k castle brushless with a 2 cell lipo made it insanely fast. I nearly demolished the white 935 body it originally came with. 

04.18.15%20045_zpsp2jfua6z.jpg

04.18.15%20047_zpse9rdsmtc.jpg

04.18.15%20048_zpszm6234li.jpg

04.18.15%20044_zpssmwe4mvr.jpg
  • Like 4