Wireless

Clumber Meet...?

Hopefully the weather will stay nice. :) need to get some runners sorted now.

Roop what are you doing to me, got the Bank Holiday off and then you change it to the 3rd and Im working :blink: , ah well another time eh!

Roop what are you doing to me, got the Bank Holiday off and then you change it to the 3rd and Im working :blink: , ah well another time eh!

Sorry Rich. I cocked up...! Date been changed for a few weeks now. Next time gadget...!

Guest joelvardy

Right then, looks like this is going ot be a great meet! I'll be there.. Might even have a working car - that'd be a novelty!

Fo those of you that ain't members on the clumber meets website just a heads up, if you register and come to the meet then you can post your photos on the website, http://clumbermeets.co.uk

My hornet still has the mud on it from the last clumber meet.. like thats getting cleaned, I'll have:

• hornet
  • e-savage
  • maybe the 'camera tank'

Regards,

Joel Vardy

i'll be there. with 8 runners :D . i need that many cos i'll probably break 5 in the first half hour :blink:

Come on people, come to Clumber you know it makes sense :D

I will be about, with a few of my runners :blink:

Guest joelvardy

Cya later guys!

E-savage ready and working... sadly thats it

Guest joelvardy

Kool meet cheers guys, sorry I had to dash off!

E-Savage is still working :D

Enjoy cleaning up fellas!

Sorry i couldn't make it guys, i got some major **** happening in my life, lets put it another way, any got a NIB missus?

i will be making the next one.

any got a NIB missus?

Are you going to put this on a pedestal as a shelf queen....or are you going to build it up, then use it as a basher? ;);)

..sorry, couldnt resist....

Sorry i couldn't make it guys, i got some major **** happening in my life, lets put it another way, any got a NIB missus?

We all been there mate i have recently.

A reminder that we have a meet arranged for the 31st of august, at the normal spot, everyone is welcome to come along.

Can I come for a play???

I live in Chezzy, so only about half hour from clumber park. Where is the usual meet up point? I've got a few runners that I can bring along.

retroman your more than welcome to come along and join in, if you go to the first entrance on the a614 from the a1 the one across from the little cafe/burger bar, just head down past the first junction till you find a field you can drive onto, then just head straight to the back where you will find our usual spot, we normally meet after 10am, if you cant see anyone just hang about. hope to see you there.

Cheers mate,

I'm hoping for some decent weather! I think a friend of mine is planning on coming along as well. He's going to try and get his Hornet up and running. I don't think I'll get one of my SRB's up and running in time, but I'll probably bring a Frog, and a Hornet. I take it that we're off roading it? I've got on road stuff as well.

Best wishes,

Richard :-)