Illacrew

Rc Audio Systems

I liked the idea of a separate battery so that I could just move this from car to car as many have different connections. A seperate battery would be more universal.

sorry i forgot to reply to your other question. The range is around 700 feet.

Awesome! The range is more than enough for an RC track. Please keep me updated on possible units for purchase.

Dan

ooooh I was gonna look this thread up too - I have a project lined up that badly wants one of these badboys under the hood :rolleyes:

I have my prototypes sitting here next to me. I am in the process of renting a warehouse to start production on both shells and the audio systems. I need the finish my form so I can mold each speaker box and not have to manually build each one. I did decide to offer 3 types.

1. A receiver and transmitter only. Build your own speaker box. Amp is included in my package built into the receiver.

2. A receiver/Amp, Transmitter and speaker box. I will offer a few types of boxes.

3. A amp and speaker box only. In this package you will need to add a small mp3 or mp4 player with video to your RC.

All 3 types will require you to own some sort of music player to hook to the transmitter. Or a microphone if you want to use it as a PA :rolleyes:

I am working on many projects and making great progress Hang in there!. I may build a few soon just for you who are wanting them sooner. Jacob

Sounds very interesting :rolleyes::D

I'm beginning to raise an eyebrow now...

I'm just about to embark on a drift Yaris project, and, for those 3 hour long trail drives up the bush with the scale 4x4's. That'd be neat.

How disappointing!!!! ;) I thought you were about to build a box

with Dragracing sound to put in your RC!!! ;)

That would be awesome!

A sound unit that sounds like a V8 without silencer!!!

Just to put in between the esc and motor, the more you gas the more sound you'll get!!!

That would be cool!!!

Instead of the sound unit from tamiya with reverse signal, and horn, and...

I would like to have a box that just sounds BIG POWER!!!

Anyone willing to help? :)

Imagine Superclod Buster with a roaring V8 sound (like monster trucks)

So, If anyone got knowledge to build one PLEASE let me know!!!

Badboy

I think you would have more fun with THIS Dread

Well, I wouldn't need bruchless to run it thou... ;)

Sorry for hijacking your thread but I tought you ment V8 sound.... ;)

Badboy

No worries I love the sound of v8's man!. I will think about what can be done.

Thanks for the reply. I really envy what you are doing. If I had the money and the time I would love to do this. I have recently discovered polymorph on ebay and its great for making (fake) speaker boxes but I've only used it in 1/24 scale. If the price was right along with UK postage I'd be interested in a few complete kits. I'm in no hurry though so don't rush it, take your time until YOU are happy with it, then take orders.

Not to jack the thread but I would be interested in other forms of audio for my tamiya cars...I love the scale stuff I have used MP3 players before in other builds but with video also and its pretty expensive if you went the route I went .I used the tamiya mfC unit for the Hilux/f350 It has a mp3 connection and I made the sound/video system around it. the Vid is of the tamiya vintage hilux the sound is played through the MFc unit

here it is if you like to see

By the way this is my first post but have been reading alot of the forum for many years and this is a great place for info on tamiya products.