And another thing....

....If I wanted to trawl through 47,673,124 different spare parts, here is the thing:

I WOULDN'T BE BROWSING THE VEHICLE SECTION!!!

Grrrrrr.

I think all users who intentionally list their parts in the vehicles section should be shot, only I just noticed I did it accidently the other day ;-) Having said that, it was an accident, but everyone can't be as dumb as me, can they?

Paul.

How true!

I was helping my dad look for Pocher kits the other day (he has 6 and I have 3) and refined the search by both the word "pocher" and by the scale. STILL got loads of junk in various scales and makes. Would just love to have the time to report all these idiots who do it deliberately (don't mind the odd accident Paul :lol: )

Steve

They have done it again, I listed some parts last night, the pictures didn't take all that long to upload and today the same photos from the same camera are taking 10 times as long to upload and the upload screen has changed again. Why can't they just leave it alone?

Paul.

it sucks, since ive started using there new ebay home page i carnt list stuff , i can wright the listing out upload pics just wont load when i hit list item, ive just had to save 3 listings and get my sister to login and list them for me on her pc , its been fine on the old page just since using there new home page ****, i carnt even change back to the old one now i was only testing the new one bummer .

ive deleted my hole password / cookies the lot still no joy,

anyone else in the same boat?

regards

c.

Just made £130 selling various bits of clutter from the bottom of my toolbox - im happy, then i remembered the fees i have already paid and that i am going to pay to paypal...

But as previously stated in here - is there a better alternative????

Dare I say here, if people didn't speculate so much? I must admit, we must be all guilty of it. You see something here, you make a cheeky offer, say $500. The seller doesn't bite, so it goes on the bay. You know then it will sell to someone, so you bid $750! Logical? No. Human nature? You bet. Do youdo it because eBay is safer? Yeah right, Paypal is safer than eBay.

Paul.

Hi Everyone,

I use a website called Auctiva, lets you upload large photos for free. You can upload multiple photos and you only get charged by EBay for a single photo :) Works well, easy to use and FREE.

Hi, I wonder if photobucket does the same, as I have been thinking about this. The only problem is big photos draining some people's computers resources and bandwidth I guess?

P.

As a potential bidder, the one problem with auctiva is that it takes quite sometime to load an ebay page on a slightly slower machine, to the point where it stalls for around 10 seconds. It may be also something to do with the fact that the ebay pages look like they have more data to load up nowadays

Well the security just gets better, ive had my accounts hacked tonight i carnt even log in using the lost password as they tell you to. atlest they not getting any fees from me for 60 days till i can start selling again thats if i get my account back email say i may need to open a new account i think i'll give it a pass its my old account back or non for me.

happy days

c.

Well the security just gets better, ive had my accounts hacked tonight i carnt even log in using the lost password as they tell you to. atlest they not getting any fees from me for 60 days till i can start selling again thats if i get my account back email say i may need to open a new account i think i'll give it a pass its my old account back or non for me.

happy days

c.

Hacked or cracked? There's a huge difference between the two.

Hacked or cracked? There's a huge difference between the two.

Well they cracked password some how then hacked the account listed random **** on my account & stole the motorbike listing i had and listed that on theres and thats all i know, ebay have reset my account but i carnt re-list the bike or any other items for 24hrs incase it happens again so im told , my pay-pal is safe because soon as i got the emails i changed every account pasword i have.

so lucky i kept my account as i just was not going to open a new one , im happy that the ebay online chat works great but thats about all

scumbags

c.