Sign in to follow this  
Wrc action

Can I See Some Id Please

Just a quicky, Got this today in my new build tlt, is it any good and whats it worth?

102_3779.jpg

Similar with this one.

Know what it is a Monsters of Touring 19 turn double motor, Brand spanking new so whats it worth?

102_3780.jpg

Cheers

Ryck

Just a quicky, Got this today in my new build tlt, is it any good and whats it worth?

Similar with this one.

Know what it is a Monsters of Touring 19 turn double motor, Brand spanking new so whats it worth?

Cheers

Ryck

The Monsters of Touring motors were very cheap. I used to have a few of them and they only cost about $19 brand new. Not sure of the value of the ESC though.

Cheers mate, name range a few bells and wasnt sure, where they good for the price?

Cheers

Ryck

Cheers mate, name range a few bells and wasnt sure, where they good for the price?

Cheers

Ryck

The ESC will be of decent quality, its made by Duratrax. But a 19t Touring Car motor in a offroad TLT, with a fixed timed endbell. Performance might not be as good due to the timing its set up for, your running alot larger tire.

Im breaking the machine anyway, I gathered the quality but has anyone got and idea of the limits etc as I might use it elsewhere and wouldnt want it to let the genie out :L

Cheers

Ryck

The Duratrax Blast is a stock motor only ESC, so no better than a TEU-101BK - aprat from having a proper BEC built in.

That esc looks exctly like a Hitec HS540 but other colours on the fins and another label