SibeSeven

S.i.g For The Toyota Celica Grb Has Started This Week!

:D Hi to ALL! I,ve just started a group dedicated to the Classic Celica GrB. It Would be "GREAT!" to see New Members there, who like myself have long been or mayby recently become Fans of this Superb 1/12th scale Rally Car. A Warm welcome will go to all those who apply, and I personally look forward to hearing from applicants, who have Idea's to help keep this Special Interest Group up to date! ' (SibeSeven)

post-25309-1215164519.jpg

:D Hi to ALL! I,ve just started a group dedicated to the Classic Celica GrB. It Would be "GREAT!" to see New Members there, who like myself have long been or mayby recently become Fans of this Superb 1/12th scale Rally Car. A Warm welcome will go to all those who apply, and I personally look forward to hearing from applicants, who have Idea's to help keep this Special Interest Group up to date! ' (SibeSeven)

Hi...Well for the moment i'm pretty much happy, with how the Group has got up and running. I vey much admire the 959 but feel, it's more than capable of it's own S.I.G at some point!