Sign in to follow this  
andriesb

1/14 Scale Truck

Hi All

Need some advise here please,I am in South Africa and busy buying the following from Hong Kong

Tamiya Truck Knight Hauler(56314)

Multifunction Control Unit(56511)

Tamiya Semi Trailer(56302)

Futaba(4vwd/4wd/4gwd) 4 channel AM/2 with S3003 servos MHz.

Will this mentioned remote work on this truck and Multifunction Unit and do I need to get a Speed Control as well.

Your input would be highly appreciated here and is there anything else that I need or didn't mention.

Hi! and welcome

Nope, no ESC ( speed controller ) needed, that is already build into your Multi Function unit,

Stefan

Hi! and welcome

Nope, no ESC ( speed controller ) needed, that is already build into your Multi Function unit,

Stefan

Thanks Stefan

and the Remote will that be fine for the truck and multifunction box and trailer

Hi All

Need some advise here please,I am in South Africa and busy buying the following from Hong Kong

Tamiya Truck Knight Hauler(56314)

Multifunction Control Unit(56511)

Tamiya Semi Trailer(56302)

Futaba(4vwd/4wd/4gwd) 4 channel AM/2 with S3003 servos MHz.

Will this mentioned remote work on this truck and Multifunction Unit and do I need to get a Speed Control as well.

Your input would be highly appreciated here and is there anything else that I need or didn't mention.

Hi yep the futaba (4vwd) will work fine even with the 5th wheel 3rd servo (mechanical trailer legs).I was told the (4gwd)might not be so good swapping between to many functions the (4vwd) is good no swapping works great on mine I got all the extra's too :P .....And thanx Stefan got my double axle prob sorted thanx for all your help :(

Stuart

Hi yep the futaba (4vwd) will work fine even with he 5th wheel 3rd servo (mechanical trailer legs).I was told the (4gwd)might not be so good swapping between to many functions the (4vwd) is good no swapping works great on mine I got all the extra's too :P .....And thanx Stefan got my double axle prob sorted thanx for all your help :(

Stuart

Great!!

thanks Stuart

and thanks all involved

Andries

Yes go for the 4vwd. Just too bad they don't come with 6 channel as I've got lots of ideas what I can do with all those extra channels.