Gruntfuggly

Ezrun Combo Is In Da House!

The postman has just given me a parcel...

ezrun.jpg

Very nicely presented - and the ESC is nice and small - should fit in my DI a treat...

Will be fitting it tonight!

Looks sweet!!!!!!!!. I enjoy my one and only brushless system. let us know how it goes!

I think you ordered yours a day before me, so I hope to get mune tomorrow.............

Looks like someone needs to do a test and review on it

Looks nice, hope to order one when I get back from holiday! Just a question, can you buy these with deans plugs?

Matt

I doubt it - considering the overall price...

...although the plug leads are pretty long, so there's no problem snipping off the tamiya connector and adding your connector of choice...

Looks nice, hope to order one when I get back from holiday! Just a question, can you buy these with deans plugs?

Matt

No you have to put deans on yourself or whatever your choice is. It comes with the tamiya connector.

At last!!

Looking forward to the review. Want to get one for my M03 as my SS RZ is getting tired.

Mr posty has just arrived with goodies for me too!

p1000911rh3.jpg

Had to buy 2 at those prices!

;) How much did you get yours for? I though my offer of 33 was too cheeky, but it was accepted! That's about the same as a Mtroniks Eco 27 and a Sport Tuned...

Just a tad cheaper than that mate, 32 for each, and with half price shipping on the second, couldn't resist ;)

OOO, excellent to see you guys receiving these , as a newbie to r/c car modifying i recently purchased a keen hawk ( DF-O3 ) and am very interested to see what peoples opinions of these motors are , looking forward to being kept updated !

where did everyone buy there ezrun from and if it was ebay who was the supplier?

Thanks

where did everyone buy there ezrun from and if it was ebay who was the supplier?

Thanks

I see them listed by sellers on Ebay , jns.inc and ooocomhk. I am guessing by the fact they made offers that it would be jns.inc , they are selling them at 38 ( or best offer ) with a 12 postage charge ( assuming you live in the UK ) . ooocomhk are selling them at a buy it now price of 32.99 with a 12.99 charge for postage.

Im so tempted to get one myself if i can get the wifes back turned haha ;)

I see them listed by sellers on Ebay , jns.inc and ooocomhk. I am guessing by the fact they made offers that it would be jns.inc , they are selling them at 38 ( or best offer ) with a 12 postage charge ( assuming you live in the UK ) . ooocomhk are selling them at a buy it now price of 32.99 with a 12.99 charge for postage.

Im so tempted to get one myself if i can get the wifes back turned haha ;)

Have you noticed that jns.inc motor is 4370kv and ooocomhk are 4300kv.

Aha , no i had not noticed that , im a total newbie to all this hopping up r/c cars so i miss the most obvious things ;)

How on gods green earth do you search for one specific seller on eBay?

I dont no, all I can say is that the new ebay search is pants.

Type the name of the seller on the community tab. It will give you the direct match of the username or any near matching type.

I wonder if I can use 2 of those for my E-Revo. Looks tempting.

Certainly cheap, under 100 bucks to your door in Oz.

Might get one just for the sake of it for my Frog.

Dont believe the numbers written or the pictures for JNS. I got mine from JNS and the motor is actually marked 4300kv

Haven't got very far with mine yet - had to go to the pub last night, and been busy this morning.

First thing to report - fitting the motor into the Dark Impact is a bit tight - it has to be oriented so that the wires come out facing the rear - and they are a bit close to the rear drive shaft...

I'll hopefully get a chance to run it later...

Hmmm - it's giving me grief now.

The steering servo is working so the connections are right, but the throttle setup doesn't seem to want to play ball...

Had any luck with yours Tipsy?

OK - swapped out the receiver and it's up and running!

Speedwise - hard to judge as I don't have the experience to compare it to much else, but I would say it's quicker than anything else I've run.

The car previously had an old 14T motor in, and it's quicker than that, but I don't know what sort of state the motor was in.

Acceleration is pretty awesome too.

My transmitter batteries have run out now (typical), so after a charge I'll have another go...

I've had a quick play with the programming card and that was pretty simple to do to.

Overall - excellent stuff so far...

OK - swapped out the receiver and it's up and running!

Speedwise - hard to judge as I don't have the experience to compare it to much else, but I would say it's quicker than anything else I've run.

The car previously had an old 14T motor in, and it's quicker than that, but I don't know what sort of state the motor was in.

Acceleration is pretty awesome too.

My transmitter batteries have run out now (typical), so after a charge I'll have another go...

I've had a quick play with the programming card and that was pretty simple to do to.

Overall - excellent stuff so far...

Great news for myself and other that are waiting for them to arrive, ill be running a standard bec acoms reciever, will that be ok?