Sign in to follow this  
Jasons

New Twin Det Bits Just Arived

Guys,

Im like a kid in a candy store, Postman has just delivered a new alloy chassis from germany and , bead locks and tyres from the US.

Ill now be able to set up the dual batteries, 550 cans and hot bodies esc properly, I cant wait, it should fly

Ill now be able to set up the dual batteries, 550 cans and hot bodies esc properly, I cant wait, it should fly

Let us know how you get on. Are you still running standard dogbones? If not, what CVDs have you used?

I'm having real trouble getting 14.4v onto the dirt without shredding dogbones / CVDs.

Let us know how you get on. Are you still running standard dogbones? If not, what CVDs have you used?

I'm having real trouble getting 14.4v onto the dirt without shredding dogbones / CVDs.

I read from another site that you can use Ofna Pirate Evo rear set dogbones and they are pretty strong (part no: OFN 17145).

tailo.

Thanks for the link / info

Does anyone know if this (Tamiya hardened joint cup set 53218) fits into the Wild Dagger gearbox?

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti00...=LXGH71&P=M

My cups are completely mullered by the awesome 14.4v torque :wub:

I'm pretty sure they fit all the Tamiya vehicles that use the same 'gear diff', in fact I've just bought some for my King Blackfoot and also my Blackfoot Xtreme, which is basically a 2wd 'Dagger.

I'm looking for a good twin battery chassis for mine can you tell me where you got it from and piccys if you have any cheers!

Have a look at rcdaggerweb.com.

Do not know if these are still available...