sirandy

Nissan King Cab Bodyset

Hi All,

I have this body set that I will never use, so it is there for the taking before I slap it on the Bay.

The body set is in PERFECT condition, the decals are all in their wrapper, the antenna is there along with a bag of bodyclips and double sided tape. The shell does not appear to have the overspray film on it, but the instructions do not say anything about removing it after painting so I assume it never was included in manufacturing. As this kit is pretty old, they may not have made the film then.

The box is pretty tatty so this is NOT for someone collecting perfect boxes. :lol: I dont know what they are worth, and there are none on ebay at the moment. I saw someone in Aus selling repro ones for US$35, so this is probably worth a little more than that...you guys would know better than me...I mention this as it is the only guage I have.... :lol:

01082008044.jpg

01082008045.jpg

I also have two Egress body kits available if anyone is interested in those. The boxes are perfect, as are the contents. I will have pics of those tomorrow.

As always, please bear in mind that I am in Dubai, so the shipping is a little 'heavier' than usual, but based on past sales, I reckon US$15 for postage will be more than enough. I can get quotes to confirm if anyone is interested.

Paypal preferred

I have this body set that I will never use, so it is there for the taking before I slap it on the Bay.

I also have two Egress body kits available if anyone is interested in those.

As always, please bear in mind that I am in Dubai, so the shipping is a little 'heavier' than usual, but based on past sales, I reckon US$15 for postage will be more than enough. I can get quotes to confirm if anyone is interested.

Paypal preferred

Righto, I'll grab an Egress and the King cab.

PM me with a price mate. Paypal waiting!

Hi all,

As mentioned earlier, I have some pics of the other sets that I have.

One of the Vanquish sets has a tear in the box, but the contents are PERFECT, all decal sheets are there, with instructions and antennae, the same with all the other kits....the other kit boxes are all in good condition with some age wear as one would expect...

The Kingcab has been sold...

Regards

02082008048.jpg

02082008049.jpg

And an Egress!! :lol:

Hey CT, check your PM's when you get a chance mate...the address you gave me for PP does not register as a member?? :D I am new to PP as well, in other words a little DUMB! :D

MarkDRC, Larbut and Oldskool, I shipped your items this evening, and in the spirit of giving, I sent them priority, you should get them in a coupla days....

Lars, you get special mention....when I got to th PO, I realised I forgot to write down your full name, so you have become Lars Butt ..LOLOLOLOL... :D thats almost like Ar*e with an L, right?

Thanks for the custom guys, and be sure to let me know when the goodies arrive!

Regards,

Andy

Lars, you get special mention....when I got to th PO, I realised I forgot to write down your full name, so you have become Lars Butt ..LOLOLOLOL... :D thats almost like Ar*e with an L, right?

Thank you very much for the priority mail, I look forward to seing it soon :-)

For the full name, "Butt" is fine, I just hope I don't become an ar*e.. :lol:

-Lars

Thanks Andy,

Your are great I will let you know when it arrives.

Thanks again,

Dale :D

Vanquish bodyset arrived today, so fast ;)

Thanks Andy!

Ah cool! Glad to know it got there quickly. Was the package in good condition, this is the first time I have used these guys, keen to know if they look after the stuff! Obvously it would be looked after on your side, the Dutch are the logistics world leaders! ;)

Enjoy it!

Andy

Package was great, they treated it like a fresh egg.

Logistics world leader....... try and post a package here on saturday afternoon, thats a big no go

My Egress bodyset arrived today :-)

Very good packing, and no damages at all :lol:

Thank you, Andy, for a very nice deal, your one of the good guys!

-Lars