kalsh

Broad Runner Tires For Srb Etc

I was going to throw these out as I was having a very small clean out as they were on a SPICA Road Runner which was pretty much stuffed so as I was taking all screws and anything else that I thought useful, then I noiticed the sizing on the rear tires and thought, hey that looks the same as the Sand Scorcher so I took the circlip off the rear axle (yes pretty basic) and low and behold the rims were stitting on a pinned shaft exactly like Tamiya so I thought I can even use the rims (which I dont like that much) then I took the tire off the rim and they are the same design as the sand scorcher so I had a spare set of very second hand rims around and transferred a couple of tires over too the 3 piece rims. The rears are slightly narrower but slightly taller and the fronts are wider but not as tall. I will probably use them on a runner or sit them on a super champ I am converting to a beetle.

The standard size sand scorcher/super champ tires are on the left for reference.

Has anyone else come across these tires before?

I was going to throw these out as I was having a very small clean out as they were on a SPICA Road Runner which was pretty much stuffed so as I was taking all screws and anything else that I thought useful, then I noiticed the sizing on the rear tires and thought, hey that looks the same as the Sand Scorcher so I took the circlip off the rear axle (yes pretty basic) and low and behold the rims were stitting on a pinned shaft exactly like Tamiya so I thought I can even use the rims (which I dont like that much) then I took the tire off the rim and they are the same design as the sand scorcher so I had a spare set of very second hand rims around and transferred a couple of tires over too the 3 piece rims. The rears are slightly narrower but slightly taller and the fronts are wider but not as tall. I will probably use them on a runner or sit them on a super champ I am converting to a beetle.

The standard size sand scorcher/super champ tires are on the left for reference.

Has anyone else come across these tires before?

Hi,

I have a pair of used rears on the rims that I have had for a number of years. I only recently found out what they were. I tried the wheels on my Holiday Buggy but they didn't fit. Might try them on my Grasshopper.

Looks quite nice on the 3 spoke wheels. Let me know if you have any bits of the road runner left you dont want. Ill take it all of your hands and pay postage.

dazaa