gregorn

Lunchbox/midnight Pumpkin Spares

Hi,

i am a nubie to the forum.

i have had a lunchbox for about 10 years but have recently got hold of a midnight pumpkin.

It has a few bits missing and a few bits that aren't standard.

Does anyone have any original spares they are willing to sell on!

I have a front wheel and tyre missing and the front suspension if wrong.

Also does anyone know where i can get some newer stronger body mounts.

That is the main stuff.

Sorry if i am being a bit thick but if anyone can help i would much appreciate it. :rolleyes::D

I'm not sure where you are from, but TamiyaUSA stock these parts at pretty good price. You can also order through your LHS or online shop suck as Towerhobbies, Stella, etc

Hi,

i am a nubie to the forum.

i have had a lunchbox for about 10 years but have recently got hold of a midnight pumpkin.

It has a few bits missing and a few bits that aren't standard.

Does anyone have any original spares they are willing to sell on!

I have a front wheel and tyre missing and the front suspension if wrong.

Also does anyone know where i can get some newer stronger body mounts.

That is the main stuff.

Sorry if i am being a bit thick but if anyone can help i would much appreciate it. :rolleyes::D

i've got four shocks if you want to make me an offer for em. no springs, just 3 (for some reason)pistons and 4 shock bodies. and 4 lower mounts that attach to the piston and the suspension arm. i the other piston shows up obviously you can have it. i'v barely used them as i've always ran oil shocks.

i've got four shocks if you want to make me an offer for em. no springs, just 3 (for some reason)pistons and 4 shock bodies. and 4 lower mounts that attach to the piston and the suspension arm. i the other piston shows up obviously you can have it. i'v barely used them as i've always ran oil shocks.

Thanks for that.

How much are you looking at with postage.

I have no idea what they are worth.

I'm not sure where you are from, but TamiyaUSA stock these parts at pretty good price. You can also order through your LHS or online shop suck as Towerhobbies, Stella, etc

Thanks i will have a look!! :rolleyes:

not much for em, just read the title and they aren't original they are off the re release if it makes any difference to you. they are tamiya parts still. i'll message you later if you want?