Sign in to follow this  
Shanekiv

Need Help Finding A Shell

I have a TAO2 chassis and a few on road shells. I bought the big humvee tires for better off road clearance but now I need a shell with big arches that doesn't look out of place offroading. I have an old vectra that I cut the arches out of for bashing but I'd like something that looks a bit more at home on grass, sand and dirt. Anything from a bowler to a beetle. Anyone know of or have anything?

(something cheap would also be nice)

i think WRCAction may have a Bowler shell for sale as i bought the ta-01 chassis he was using from him! ta-01 and ta-02 are almost the same chassis

Cheers for the plug guys and you might have it just in time as it is getting close to the top of the "ebay bound" pile

how does this look

shot3-3.jpg

more pictures are here http://tamiyaclub.com/showroom_model.asp?c...290&id=8468

would look grand on your TA02 and all the mount points etc are setup ready to go. I av also made the full interior and rear section.

30 with 2.50 uk postage sound good?

Cheers

Ryck

That looks great but I really enjoy designing my own paint schemes and 30 is too much for me.

Thanks for the offer, Shane

I can trim it dwn to 25 if that helps as I could do with releasing the funds for other projects, But I understand what u mean it is nice to just design something for the colours.

Cheers

Ryck