Sign in to follow this  
dhonda200

Fastest Electric Brushed Motor

Whats the highest torque motor u can buy for a stadium truck somthing that can make my stadium truck do wheelies.?

Are you wanting fastest or highest torque?

The highest torque brushed motor is probably the Holmes Hobbies Cobalt Puller, although it won't necessarily fit in everything as it is a very different type of motor.

Of all the normal 540 type motors the highest torque is the Team Atlas Rock Climber 100 turn motor. You would struggle to reach walking pace with it though.

well actually i want a motor that will make my rc stadium truck do wheelies and go like 35mph or more?

if you need it to fit into a 540 hole, a 550-sized motor will give more torque

What your looking for is more power. Lower number turns equals more power. Higher power can equal more torque or more speed. It's all depends on how you gear it.

Wheelies are simply a function of torque, power and traction. You cannot wheelie without one of those three. Sticky tires, a low-turn motor, a powerful speed control, and a very small pinion will help you attain your goal.

What your looking for is more power. Lower number turns equals more power. Higher power can equal more torque or more speed. It's all depends on how you gear it.

Wheelies are simply a function of torque, power and traction. You cannot wheelie without one of those three. Sticky tires, a low-turn motor, a powerful speed control, and a very small pinion will help you attain your goal.

Or hanging a lump of lead RIGHT OUT BACK of your truck will do it for much less cost :P

or course you steering will disappear with that too tho.... ;)

Tried punching it with full gas on carpet yet? Might do it already.