TitaniumXRC

Sand Scorcher Aluminum Chassis

Hi I make chassis for Team CRP, and decided to sell a few myself just to get by. (It's been a short month)

I make the current aluminum chassis that Glenn sells, but I told him that if I sell the chassis, I would not under sell him. I will sell these chassis for $29.95 + s/h. (USD) However if you want the same chassis that CRP sells, but with a different hole configuration I have some chassis with the slots milled, and no holes drilled.

jim011qu0.jpg

If your looking for a chassis without battery box slots, I have a unique chassis in that it is made out of .040titanium.

I will sell them for $39.00 + s/h (USD)

e020sv8.jpg

I will also sell the Baja styled bumper,($15.60 + s/h USD) and a blank mechanism deck for the Sand Scorcher.(10.00 + s/h USD) The blank mechanism plate/deck is made out of phenolic, and can be drilled, cut, and sanded into any servo configuration.

jim016xb4.jpg

jim022ho9.jpg

Here is my ad:

This chassis is made out of .040" 7075 T-6 aluminum, and is lighter and stronger than the stock chassis and under plate. It is. The 55-degree fold of the side rail creates a rigid attribute. It can be utilized with modern radio equipment, or the original mechanism box. The reduction in flex forces the suspension to work to its peak potential and allow better handling of your vintage model. This chassis virtually eliminates the flex problem, and for all you metal lovers this polished chassis is a nice compliment to your Sand Scorcher, Ford Ranger F150 XLT, and the Super Champ.

NOTE TO BUYERS: The rails on the chassis make it less than ideal for the Rough Rider as the chassis rails will interfere with the body at the front. Modification of the, chassis or body would be required to allow clearance for mounting.

This chassis weights 50-grams/1.8 oz

the stock fiberglass chassis and under plate (75-grams/2.7 oz)

I hope I placed this in the right thread, Thanks, Jim

TitaniumXRC

Hi - I'm surprised you haven't had a bigger response to this thread - the chassis look very nice.

How much would you want to ship to the UK?

Hi - I'm surprised you haven't had a bigger response to this thread - the chassis look very nice.

I'll find out for you.

$29.95 for the Aluminum chassis

$39..00 for the Ti. chassis

$15.60 for the thin (.063) 1.6mm Baja bumpers

$17.60 for the thick (.090) 2.286mm Baja bumpers

$10 USD to ship one chassis, and one bumper.

Are you interested?

Is this Scorcher only? I want a fancy Aluminum/Titanium chassis for my Super Champ :)

Is this Scorcher only? I want a fancy Aluminum/Titanium chassis for my Super Champ :)

It will work on the Sand Scorcher, Ford Ranger F150 XLT, and the Super Champ.

The rails on the chassis make it less than ideal for the Rough Rider as the chassis rails will interfere with the body at the front. Modification of the, chassis or body would be required to allow clearance for mounting.