Sign in to follow this  
andriesb

Mfu

Yes, if it is defective or incorrectly mounted it may cause interference. The MFU is an ESC and should thus be placed as far away from the receiver as possible to minimize the risk of glitches and interference. The vibration unit's electric motor should also be kept as far away from the receiver as possible.

When asking such a question it would help giving more information. Are you experiencing problems, if so, what is your setup? Are you looking in to potential traps to avoid in case you buy one?

The MFU manual claims PCM-receivers and multi-channel receivers to be "unavailable" (incompatible) with the MFU. Even though I have not tried my MFU with a PCM receiver they should be compatible as long as you do not activate the fail safe functions found on most PCM-systems. Same goes for receivers with more than four channels as long as you let the MFU use channels 1-4.

Another thing that is worth noting is that the MFU has a fail safe function that will shut down the truck when the battery needs to be recharged. This might be interpreted as glitches.

/Mouton

Yes, if it is defective or incorrectly mounted it may cause interference. The MFU is an ESC and should thus be placed as far away from the receiver as possible to minimize the risk of glitches and interference. The vibration unit's electric motor should also be kept as far away from the receiver as possible.

When asking such a question it would help giving more information. Are you experiencing problems, if so, what is your setup? Are you looking in to potential traps to avoid in case you buy one?

The MFU manual claims PCM-receivers and multi-channel receivers to be "unavailable" (incompatible) with the MFU. Even though I have not tried my MFU with a PCM receiver they should be compatible as long as you do not activate the fail safe functions found on most PCM-systems. Same goes for receivers with more than four channels as long as you let the MFU use channels 1-4.

Another thing that is worth noting is that the MFU has a fail safe function that will shut down the truck when the battery needs to be recharged. This might be interpreted as glitches.

/Mouton

Hi Mouton

My truck was working fine for about a week and then all of a sudden start glitching,I have the Futaba Attack 4wd Transmitter and I have done what I could removing wires away from receiver test test the crystels and etc,but still have the same problem.

Andries