ArancioC5

Who Owns An R/c That Looks Like Their Real 1:1 Car?

Well, I'll stretch the "looks like" envelope....

1:1 ride

1-Side.jpg

Last year's racing team

CIMG2552.jpg

Together

CIMG2555.jpg

I only have the RC10 left (got out of nitro) and the 1:1 may be gone next week to make room for a pickup, but I thought I'd share! :lol:

Dammit, I forgot my old Skyline!. The real one was only a GT, so it had the dopey rear guards.

RaceDatto.jpg

Copyofskyineandstuff008.jpg

Dammit, I forgot my old Skyline!. The real one was only a GT, so it had the dopey rear guards.

Brother BMT,

That is so cool to own such legendary vehicle! I envy you guys live in a country able to get one! Skyline is finally available for the first time in US with the 2008 model. However it is tad too late for me because I rather get an BMW 5 series for that price.

VS

I'm sad I had to sell it, my friend. I ended up with space for one vehicle only....

It was a brilliant old car... I bought if for doing hillclimbs (as pictured) and circuit club days, but most of summer I'd be driving that instead of my 5 y/o Commodore. In hindsight, I should of sold the Holden, and blown the $12 large on fixing the C110 up to showroom (or better!... RB20DET would of been nice!), and driven that instead!.

There are pretty nice 'entries' here ;) I don't own a 1:1 car yet though... So I got to get a 1:1 based on one of my RC cars :)

I have the following choices:

- Mk.I Impreza (I have 3 RC's of em)!

- Mazda Miata (Certainly would be one of my favorite cars for a 1:1).

- Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI

- NSU TT (Lovely classic).

- Mk.II/2001 type Impreza (Oh god they're ugly) :P

- Audi Quattro (Legendary, and one of my favorite rally cars).

- Porsche 911

A bit less likely, but would probably be a lot of fun to own a 1:1 of:

- Renault Alpine A110 (It looks so good, but I don't see me owning one in the future, although I'd love to).

- Custom Sand Scorcher/Baja Bug

- Mercedes C11 :D

- Mercedes C Class DTM

I have a Honda Accord Euro (Acura TSX for you USA folks) bodyshell on the way... :unsure:

Bodyshell

Going to be hard finding the correct 9-spoke wheels though.

- James

I like to think of my TSX as the Accord Euro-R and was actually looking for a shell about a year ago without much luck. That's a nice looking shell you've got incoming. I think I'll have to get one and try to paint it like this:

RealTime TSX

As for the wheels, you could always get hpi's bbs mesh wheels for the 1:10 and the real deals for your 1:1, (or enkeis or volks, wherever your tastes may lie).

Guest Torquer

My hope is to make my 1:1 more like my 1:10... :)

0022.jpg

RE_DSCF3436%20copy.jpg

RE_DSCF3452%20copy.jpg

I plan to but sadly have still not found a 5 door proper 1:10 Subaru Impreza shell to model it on i have the 1:1 and a TT01 to put the shell on but still need to find the shell, so far i have only found a 22B body which is just to different to my actual car. :)