Limerick91

15t Motor

Best 15T motor for under 30? Any ideas? Preferably only a single or double.

Also, where can i get led's for my car that isnt ebay?

Thanks.

How about the 'Echo MDX3000s' in a 15x2 sorry cant post a link , can't find it on any site. I found it on www.dms-racing.com. no direct link though =/

Hmm ok ill try find out :) Thanks for replying anyway.

Not going for the Ezrun brushless then? for 10 more (40) you can get the full set with ESC and motor equivelent to 9t B)

hpi firebolt and ansmann clash 15t are same motor,

both available for less than 8, the clash is rated @ 30,000 rpm plus.

not bad for the price!

matisse

Not going for the Ezrun brushless then? for 10 more (40) you can get the full set with ESC and motor equivelent to 9t B)

Yeh i would, i took my 15T out of my DF-02 thinking the eZrun wouldnt be much different, 1st run on damp tarmac, straight lines was a luxury :)

I would if i hadn't already got the ESC i have now, maybe in a month or so i will buy en Ezrun but for now i just want to make use of what ive got.

I would if i hadn't already got the ESC i have now, maybe in a month or so i will buy en Ezrun but for now i just want to make use of what ive got.

You say this but it seams madness spending 30 on a brushed motor, oh well your choice :-p. FYI don't bother with the Annsman 15t clash its *******, and defiantly shows what you pay for. I bought one for my ta05 and its got no torque and takes an age to spin up to speed, a friends one burnt out after a 5min run from new. hope you get what your after, you could sell your ESC on ebay or save it for a different car :-p

Let me know what you get

Later

VV

You say this but it seams madness spending 30 on a brushed motor, oh well your choice :-p. FYI don't bother with the Annsman 15t clash its *******, and defiantly shows what you pay for. I bought one for my ta05 and its got no torque and takes an age to spin up to speed, a friends one burnt out after a 5min run from new. hope you get what your after, you could sell your ESC on ebay or save it for a different car :-p

Let me know what you get

Later

VV

So, an EZrun would make a lot more difference than a 15T motor? Wondering weather or not to get one. I am just a bit skeptical as to what the catch is with them, i mean why sell something for 40 ish that is the eqivalent to a 60-80 brushed setup. What's the downsides of them compared to a 15T brushed?

Has anyone ever had problems with the EZrun?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

So, an EZrun would make a lot more difference than a 15T motor? Wondering weather or not to get one. I am just a bit skeptical as to what the catch is with them, i mean why sell something for 40 ish that is the eqivalent to a 60-80 brushed setup. What's the downsides of them compared to a 15T brushed?

Has anyone ever had problems with the EZrun?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Well compared with my HPI 15T the eZrun is an animal.

Three of my friends have got the ezrun 9t pack and they all run sweet,are stupid fast and have great punch. Two are in a tao5 and one in a RWD pancar. The major plus side is no maintenence and upto 30% more battery efficency and they run a lot cooler, they have loads of torque and come with a programmable box that plugs into the ESC to adjust punch, power, brake, etc...

As im so impressed with them mine is on order from good old Mr Claws, as long as im a good boy :D

There is a thread full of comments about the eZrun here!

CLICK HERE

Three of my friends have got the ezrun 9t pack and they all run sweet,are stupid fast and have great punch. Two are in a tao5 and one in a RWD pancar. The major plus side is no maintenence and upto 30% more battery efficency and they run a lot cooler, they have loads of torque and come with a programmable box that plugs into the ESC to adjust punch, power, brake, etc...

As im so impressed with them mine is on order from good old Mr Claws, as long as im a good boy :)

There is a thread full of comments about the eZrun here!

CLICK HERE

Jeeeeeeeez now im thinking of getting an EZrun, you guys are too good at pursuading, thanks for the advice though, is there anything else you would like to subconsciously force me into buying? :)

I got a brand new LRP Runner Express 13x2 somewhere, PM me if interested!!

Matt

I got a brand new LRP Runner Express 13x2 somewhere, PM me if interested!!

Matt

Sorry can only handle down to 15 :lol:

hi just a nother view on the clash 15t had one in afalcon then in a blazing star have to agree there not great it was fast but had no torqe and caught fire :lol: replaced it with a hpi 20t in the falcon which is now faster and has enough torque for sand but in my opinion look on ebay for a stock rebuildable 27turn i got one of aguy who races on carpet and there all going to brushless this thing is great it walks all over the 15 and 20turn cheapes :lol: and there going for about a tennner! on the bay and these racers realy look after there motors.

hope this ads a spanner into the already confusing world of cheap motors ^_^

rich

hi just a nother view on the clash 15t had one in afalcon then in a blazing star have to agree there not great it was fast but had no torqe and caught fire :blink: replaced it with a hpi 20t in the falcon which is now faster and has enough torque for sand but in my opinion look on ebay for a stock rebuildable 27turn i got one of aguy who races on carpet and there all going to brushless this thing is great it walks all over the 15 and 20turn cheapes :P and there going for about a tennner! on the bay and these racers realy look after there motors.

hope this ads a spanner into the already confusing world of cheap motors :unsure:

rich

Haha, thanks for the info, im going to build my ta05 and see what the performance is like, then decide what to get (brushed motor or EZrun), plus if the club races allows brushless im not sure.

Theres so much choice i guess ill have to pick one and hope for the best :D

Learning from mistakes is always best.

Thanks.

Yeah, just build up your car and weigh it up at the end. I have an EZrun and its blisteringly quick. I also had an Ansmann 15t motor and it was slower than my Fantom 27t stock motor..

Yeah, just build up your car and weigh it up at the end. I have an EZrun and its blisteringly quick. I also had an Ansmann 15t motor and it was slower than my Fantom 27t stock motor..

Ive bought a Peak Racing griffin 15x2, its running VERY quick for what it is, only 20 so mayaswell, ill buy an EZrun in future but for now im all set.

Thanks.