bob3.3

Newbie With A Question

can anyone help me to identify my nitro onroad car? All i can find is tamiya on the diffs/body mount/shock towers. It has a two speed tranny 4wd os 18cvr rd logics pipe.I bought it from a guy that didn't even know it was tamiya. It has a silver alum lower chassis and carbon upper i'll post better pics in a few days ok its tuesday night here in the states heres a few more pics

post-25635-1221867875.jpg

post-25635-1222227474.jpg

post-25635-1222227510.jpg

post-25635-1222227526.jpg

post-25635-1222227537.jpg

Hi, It looks like a TG10 with the option racing chassis and carbon top deck, i have two of them with the OS 18 CVR motor, please send me some better pictures if you can and i'll confirm it for you.

Its a nice car car and quite rare with the option parts fitted, what shell does it have?... you may have even more options that i can't see.

Cheers

Dave

It didn't have 1 when i bought it bit it now has a 190mm charger srt8 from protoform. I'll post more pics of it when i get my pc online. my gf's cam really sucks hopefully it'll be around tuesday that i'll have mine online

Hi Bob, Still think its a tg10, but the pictures are a bit blurry and funny colours.

Dave