loaded

Carbon Fibre Srb Chassis For Sale

Dear Tamiyaclub.com members

A while ago it struck me as odd that lots of people make aluminium chassis, but no one uses carbon fibre, which seems to me the logical light and comparable modern material to the traditional FRP.

I now have for sale unlimited quantities (made to order) of carbon fibre chassis to suit any SRB and the Super Champ (!) (I can also supply the 1.5mm upper deck for the Super Champ with any order for the lower chassis)

The normal ebay shop price for this item is 30 plus worldwide shipping of just 5 (insurance, tracking etc included), however, to kick start this and for Tamiyaclub.com members, I am offering the chassis for:

29.95 including worldwide shipping/handling and insurance with signed for delivery service.

Carbon Fibre Chassis Link

The chassis material, which is 2mm 2/2 twill (7 pick per cm) vacuum pre preg carbon fibre is extremely durable, but because of the vacuum manufacture, has high gloss on both sides. Unlike cheaper carbon fibre, this is 100% through and through (no e-glass) and the strength is amazing. The look on the shelf is wonderful, it is also a great display piece.

The chassis are then cut in the Czech Republic (where I am located) and finished by hand in a factory that manufactures automotive parts. All the people in the process of manufacture are professional engineers.

Note : I am doing this for fun, there isn't much (or indeed any) money in this project, but I wanted some for myself, so got this started and thought it would be nice to offer them to other members.

post-6426-1221932072.jpg

Hi Paul

I was hoping you would put the carbon fibre chasis up for sale.

I'll be in

Email sent

Deal done, all paid up, thanks Peter! Peter is having the chassis plate and the upper deck for the Super Champ.

Nice to hear from you again, mate, you are a retirement home for Willy's!

All the best, P.

how much would it be for the Superchamp chassis + top chassis shipped to Canada?

Hi there, I have to make the Super Champ upper deck to order also, out of thinner material. The price for the upper deck (purchased with the SRB chassis) is 20. There are no shipping charges, all prices include tracked, insured, signed for priority shipping and handling.

Paul.

Prices are in Sterling by the way :D

With the turbulent market over the last two years as well, the price has fluctuated in other currencies.

Thanks ;)

Paul.

Prices are in Sterling by the way :)

With the turbulent market over the last two years as well, the price has fluctuated in other currencies.

Paul.

Just let me know when these are in stock again,so I can get one heading my way

Should be 8 in stock by the end of the week and those customers who have been able to pre order and pay have already bought 2 :) There still should be plenty for those who haven't paid yet!

Paul.

Just let me know when these are in stock again,so I can get one heading my way

Any updates?

Hi there,

Yes, I have one left only, quick, as it is first come first served. I may have another batch in 1-2 weeks.

Best wishes,

Paul.

Hi there,

Yes, I have one left only, quick, as it is first come first served. I may have another batch in 1-2 weeks.

Best wishes,

Paul.

Any updates to arrival date?,your inbox is full so I cant pm you

I'd be interested as well, I live in the US, how much plus shipping to New Jersey, USA Zipcode 08071

Thanks and CHEERS!

Hi there,

Best wishes,

Paul.