Petrolhead

Reading Bash 8 - Sunday 12th October!

Well... how did it go? Hope you all got lotsa pics. Weather was excellent for me here, hope it was the same for you!

hi there yer a good meet i could have bought some batteries which held some charge

and ryans new truck ha ha ha ha ha ah ah!!!

I wanna apologise to you guys for not going again: I was stupid enough to think I could stay up all night up watch the Bathurst 1000 and wake up early enough to get there.

I checked my cars earlier: only 1 works and a kingpin fell out. Good thing that didn't happen at the bash: I'd never have found it

Nice to see you guys again, and some new faces. My Savage was obviously centre stage being the most impressive thing in the world ever! I unfortunately put the one-way bearing in backwards when fitting a new bearing and pull start, so it ran in reverse. Oh wait a minute- It's got a reverse module... I was about 12 seconds away from getting the spanners out. [The main spanner {me} was already out!] No the proudest moment of my adult life, but no-one noticed! Not. :lol:

Till next time-

Ryan

Hi all thanks for the welcome yesterday had a great time in the woods next time i'll get there a bit earlyer on the way home had a thought had a great time but didn't take any photo's that was bad of me wait till next time then i will

:)

Graham noisy body landrover :D

Sorry i couldn't make it along guys, i've had a real nasty cold/flu thing, i've even been off work!

Glad to hear you had a good bash, i'll make it along to the next one that's for sure, unless i'm jinxed.