Japanscaledriver

58162 Golf Vr6 Nib

If anyone is interested, I am selling a 58162 Vr6 NIB.

everything is perfect, still has the "postcard" in the box.

looking for around $200 USD including shipping via EMS from Japan.

accept paypal only.

thanks, here is a pick... email me if interested or want to make a reasonable offer.

spiritsnypa at hotmail.com

n709708293_1403075_6019.jpg

I'd love a shorty FF... Unfortunately skint now.

Unless you'd want to trade for a F350 ;) I can only ask...

I have 350 and am looking for the money more than anything, but thanks for the offer...

I will post here if I sell it, so if it is not sold by the time you become a little more liquid...

Oh well, not much interest, so I will build this one...

interested for a trade vs. NiB 58206 (golf V5 FF02)?

Thanks!

Paul

interested for a trade vs. NiB 58206 (golf V5 FF02)?

Thanks!

Paul

sorry Paul, actually just built it tonight...

This car is built now and no longer for sale as a NIB... if you want a New built (by someone who has built about 70 tamiya cars) then make an offer!!

sorry Paul, actually just built it tonight...

This car is built now and no longer for sale as a NIB... if you want a New built (by someone who has built about 70 tamiya cars) then make an offer!!

:rolleyes:

oh well... never mind! Please post pics in your showroom so I can drool over it!!!

Paul

I would put the pics in my showroom, but um, the Australian dollar is so weak at the moment that my subscription fees would cost more than a new car...

suffice to say I think the drool could reach the floor... hehe... I put the Tamiya gold shock absorbers on it, it also has the light weight ball diff with alloy friction plates...

I didn't have all the ball bearings for it, so it only has them on the diff cradle... being that it is more of a display vehicle, that is fine for now...

I haven't built one in about 12 months, so it felt good! but now I want to build more!! more!! more!!

I think I might convince the missus to get me the 1/10th Countach when it comes out.