RA1028

Boomerang Re-release

On 3/7/2017 at 2:36 PM, Jonathon Gillham said:

Has anyone received their Boomerangs from any sellers outside of Japan yet? Just curious to know if/when it will make it to other countries

Sorry, my post should be deleted as wrong quote has been added, someone mentioned Boomerang is available in HK, which shops?

On 07/03/2017 at 4:25 PM, huasze said:

Boomerangs are already in HK shops physically. 

could you say what shops? 

2 hours ago, huasze said:

https://www.facebook.com/tqracingmodel/

HK---Kwong Wa Street. Hongkongers seem to be quite into rc. evenings, shops tend to have a number of customers.

Thanks for that, shops do tend to open up late in that area, but there are few and few these days.

That particular shop, you can't swing a cockroach in it without hitting RC boxes

• Like 2

Very frustrating, I can't find one anywhere to order... The main issue is the Aussie distributor is new (changed hands, couldn't have come at a worse time for re-re's) so can't get on in AUS at the moment and all the overseas stores are out of them. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be all ears! Thanks.

1 hour ago, JNSD1 said:

Very frustrating, I can't find one anywhere to order... The main issue is the Aussie distributor is new (changed hands, couldn't have come at a worse time for re-re's) so can't get on in AUS at the moment

yeah the only re-re-re they know about is PajMTW (looks like Japan sent them a probuilt sample!) and nothing else afaik

sounding like this batch was intended to be local release but a few got shipped out; who knows but chances are T'll crank out more later on

• Like 1

5 hours ago, madmickmalone said:

Can anyone tell me if the 2017 Boomerang box is the same size of the last release?

Yep. All Boomerang kits, including the 1986 original, came in a Hornet sized box.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Wandy said:

Yep. All Boomerang kits, including the 1986 original, came in a Hornet sized box.

thanks bloke, thought it was to maximise profit

• Like 1

Boomer is in at stellamodels.  Pretty reasonable price too.

5 hours ago, gt6++ said:

Boomer is in at stellamodels.  Pretty reasonable price too.

D*mn, that is a good price, I have been watching there site daily for the Boomerang back in stock, but should have done a search for it.DOH.

Yeeepie

At last someone is doing CNC rear alloy shock towers for Boomerangs and Big Wigs.

My Re Re Boomer has been sidelined due to a broken rear shock tower. Stupid prices on the bay for one so waited for the Re re re of the Boomer but not many around and again not cheap. Just about to fabricate one myself then saw a Alloy CNC rear tower on the bay for $30au posted so ordered it. Looks nice too.

Can't wait to get it on the track again.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Aluminum-shock-plate-Rear-For-TAMIYA-Bigwig/302260344908?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131017132637%26meid%3Dd765e5b473984411841ee60db4297b37%26pid%3D100033%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D8%26sd%3D151673135293

• Like 1

The re-rere boomer will be supplied with the tble2s. Could someone confirm?

8 hours ago, mastino said:

The re-rere boomer will be supplied with the tble2s. Could someone confirm?

Yes, mine came with the TBLE-02S

• Like 1

On 31 March 2017 at 0:42 AM, MAD RACER said:

Yeeepie

At last someone is doing CNC rear alloy shock towers for Boomerangs and Big Wigs.

My Re Re Boomer has been sidelined due to a broken rear shock tower. Stupid prices on the bay for one so waited for the Re re re of the Boomer but not many around and again not cheap. Just about to fabricate one myself then saw a Alloy CNC rear tower on the bay for $30au posted so ordered it. Looks nice too.

Can't wait to get it on the track again.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Aluminum-shock-plate-Rear-For-TAMIYA-Bigwig/302260344908?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20131017132637%26meid%3Dd765e5b473984411841ee60db4297b37%26pid%3D100033%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D8%26sd%3D151673135293

Have you got yours yet & if so how are they  ??.  I ordered two & still waiting for them too arrive :(  . 

Hi Matt.

Yep I got mine within 2 weeks. They are very nicely made and bolts straight up.  Nice to have some shock adj available too.

Ordered another one for my Big Wig Re re.

• Like 1