mrlexan

Fs: Re-released Yokomo 834b Rps Se Body Plus Decals

Hi guys, Things have finally come together on doing some "re-releases." First, let's talk about terms..... these ARE NOT reproductions, these ARE re-releases, as they will be coming from the ORIGINAL molds (I don't want to argue symantics, so don't go there ). Quality-wise, I PROMISE you other than knowing that they are coming from the year 2008 and they will have protective film on the outside, you would be hard pressed to tell the difference between an original and a re-release...... all the detail will be there. All include paint overspray film on the outside, window masks, and reproduction RPS decals.

Price: $44.99 USD via paypal.

Shipping, US: $7.50. Based on one item and will include delivery confirmation. More than one, I will calculate per the usps site and update it accordingly

Shipping, International: I will ship first class when I can..... higher weight and larger boxes might force Priority International. Will be quoted on an individual basis and I will use usps rates.

Pics can be seen here: http://www.tamiyaclub.com/trades_model.asp...2417&id=514

If you are interested, please contact via email through the forum. I don't always or frequently check my TC PMs. Any questions, please ask, don't be bashful. Also, I should mention, I have a TON of vintage 1/12 scale and few 1/10 scale, both on-road..... again they are all original molds, if anyone is interested in other bodies.

Thanks in advance.

mrlexan

All, I pulled some more the RPS and the FUNCO style for the 834. Pics are below. Anyone interested, shoot me an email.

mrl-2385a.JPG

mrl-rpsa.JPG

mrl-rpsc.JPG