Sign in to follow this  
ABomb67

Hello All!

Hey!

I am new to the site of course and I have to say I am excited about stumbling upon tamiyaclub.com while I was researching the Tamiya Pershing Tank R/C.

This site has a wealth of information to offer and makes the purchasing process a smoother and more enjoyable one.

I hope to have the kit soon and will be posting picks and asking millions of questions since this is my 1st Tamiya, well 1st RC kit ever.

But I love to assemble and build things and I have to admit I am looking forward to contructing the tank more than I am playing with it. :D

Hey welcome. I don't have any Tanks but you are sure to find a wealth of info here, I recommend you join one of the special groups, I think there is a military one that is full of people with tanks and stuff. You will find more details on the site, but post stuff here it may take some time but you will be hard pushed to find such an excellent resource.

:D

Hi,

I'm new here too but it's been a great site so far. very helpful members. But my wallet gets lighter when I read about hop ups! Ha!

I think the tank models are cool too, I'll be watching for more info on them, ****, there goes my wallet again!

Hey!

I am new to the site of course and I have to say I am excited about stumbling upon tamiyaclub.com while I was researching the Tamiya Pershing Tank R/C.

This site has a wealth of information to offer and makes the purchasing process a smoother and more enjoyable one.

I hope to have the kit soon and will be posting picks and asking millions of questions since this is my 1st Tamiya, well 1st RC kit ever.

But I love to assemble and build things and I have to admit I am looking forward to contructing the tank more than I am playing with it. :P

i find that building is more fun too. i love to go out and bash then try to figure out how to fix what i broke. have fun with the tank. ive never owned one but they look like fun!

i find that building is more fun too. i love to go out and bash then try to figure out how to fix what i broke. have fun with the tank. ive never owned one but they look like fun!

I too find that building is more fun than running the model, but sometimes you just want to break out the speed demon in you and drive like you stole it. Can't wait for the new F103 model to quench my speed fix :D Tanks look great, but I've read that people tire of them quickly. I've found some great enjoyment building rock crawlers and running them. I could examine and tweak their suspension systems for hours. For me, they have more 'replay' value.

Welcome aboard the board :D hope you have lots of fun building your tank and enjoy the wider world of Tamiya