RZR, Nice Box! Looks great against the blue sky! I just got my pumpkin recently after a similar situation to you. Looking fwd to new pics!

I dont think you quite realise how fast the 9t version is! I have one in my Thunder Dragon and its mental fast - it will make the 'box straight line only!

Tamiya Monkey, I got the EZR 9T too. In a thunder chassis -low and 4WD- it is stupid....In a Lunchbox... I think you will need to invest in some replacement shells :) However will probably be drivable on loose surfaces; but don't quote me!

Thanks for the comment. Just ran it in the dirt for the first time today. It was 95* outside so I figured i go out and enjoy it. It was flying all over the place. I would like to see a bit more traction so I may be in the market for some new tires to go with my HPI five stars.

Make the rear as soft as possible to compensate for the unsprung weight of the gearbox and motor.

Fronts medium to stop the suspension moving too much, as the front wheels camber angle changes when the suspension compresses.

You might want to angle the rear shocks outwards by using long bolts at the lower mounting points. Putting them on at an angle stops the gearbox wobbling side to side, which spoils the handling a fair bit.

Thanks for the setup tips. Works great.

New Lunch Box owner here too! And a newcomer to this forum too. Been looking at this forum for some time now, and it looks good!

So far my only car is the Lunchie, but looking forward to add some other kinds of cars to my "carage".

I've been looking for some new tires for the lunchie,but it seems that they are hard to find. The wheel is about 2,5 inches wide, and, ingeneral,the tyres are around 2" or so. So, i would need a set of new wheels too, but the big question is that what wheels will fit it? The stock wheels have pretty deep offset. I spotted a 12mm hex-adapter set for it, wich gives me more options for the rear wheels..