Sign in to follow this  
jocktheglide

jugg 1 and 2 considered a classic????

Someone is trying to sell me a jugg I always wanted for like 475 bucks its jugg 2. Are the juggs classics that fast already? I thought they were pretty new still.

Personally, that sounds high to me. Check ebay 'completed items' for the high end of the going rate.

I paid $250 shipped (on ebay) for a Jugg1 with 2 mod motors, super rooster and the light kit. In nice shape. 1.5 years ago.

$475 will buy you a new Txt1 kit and a complete Jugg body with all the pieces from Tower (but no radio or ESC).

quote:Originally posted by bholio

Personally, that sounds high to me. Check ebay 'completed items' for the high end of the going rate.

I paid $250 shipped (on ebay) for a Jugg1 with 2 mod motors, super rooster and the light kit. In nice shape. 1.5 years ago.

$475 will buy you a new Txt1 kit and a complete Jugg body with all the pieces from Tower (but no radio or ESC).

id="quote">id="quote">

thanks for the info there I did check past ebay auctions and they didnt have any NIB ones and the one I did see was a completed one but never ran Jugg 2 that ran for 500 bucks with no box or manuals, but it was proffessionally done up it seems. I told this person I could do 475 shipped NIB jugg 2 and then there is a jugg 1 I want to complete both collections of them. OH yeah the other juggs on ebay were completed and ran and still ran for 250 to 400 dollars.

quote:Originally posted by bholio

I didn't realize the Jugg in question was a NIB.

id="quote">id="quote">

oh, well was it a good deal by any chance? I just bought it NIB for 475 shipped.

quote:

oh, well was it a good deal by any chance? I just bought it NIB for 475 shipped.

id="quote">id="quote">

I'm afraid I have no idea. I know they sold for about $330-$350(USD) in the uS when the were still in production. I believe they have been gone for 2 or 3 years.

thanks for the info bholio either way I bought it I wanted it oh well if I paid too much my fault eventually the price will catch up to me.