Brettos

Original Tamiya "boomerang"

I have an almost RTR, Very clean Tamiya Boomerang!

I rescued it from a junk sale and I want to pass it on to a collector.

It needs 2 X B3 wheel mounts, a battery cover retention rod, front tyres, a battery charger and a body to get it running.

The front bumper rear screw mounts are broken but is an easy repair, see the picture.

This car is about 20 years old and is very good condition for it's age!

Anyone want it?

Give me an offer.

Brettos.

post-27042-1225206326.jpg

post-27042-1225207278.jpg

OK, it is official, you are Tamiyaclub.coms cheekiest, if not youngest member :-)

Having said that, a rough Boomerang is worth even less in a month when the re issues hit the streets.

Not that I am sure this one is rough, just that the photo doesn't possibly do it justice.

Paul.

OK, it is official, you are Tamiyaclub.coms cheekiest, if not youngest member :-)

Having said that, a rough Boomerang is worth even less in a month when the re issues hit the streets.

Not that I am sure this one is rough, just that the photo doesn't possibly do it justice.

Paul.

Thankyou Paul, for your warm welcome!

It's in pretty good nick! Yes your right the photo does not do it justice.

Might just hang on to it until the next generation have destroyed their new "Boomerangs"

Then Show it again! ;)

I might even have a body kit for it soon.

My post is asking for offers. So far I have been offered $10.

Can you do better?

Brett.

Thanks for the response!

I should addressed my post to Dazza. He is the youngest member and his offer was very cheeky :-)

That's all I meant. Some better photos would help as well!

All the best, Paul.

I should addressed my post to Dazza. He is the youngest member and his offer was very cheeky :-)

That's all I meant. Some better photos would help as well!

All the best, Paul.

:D haha of course I have to be cheeky, my offer still stands though :D , It would be going to a good home and would hardly ever be run(last time i drove any of my cars was over 5 months ago) Only joking, just give a tidy up and use it as a runner or shelf it or even ebay it. Always wanted a propper tamiya buggy but it seems that im never going to sell my mint kyosho lazer for 30 to fund a cheap terra scorcher.

dazaa

So if the Boomerang is not worth anything, why is it so hard to get parts for it!

If i can get the parts i need I will keep it and run it in vintage class. I would rather keep it, but having trouble getting parts.

At the moment, i need a new drivers side bottom rear "A" arm and a body shell.

Anyone have these parts? Or any parts for that matter. I'm sure i'm going to brake more parts so any parts will be appreciated.

Cheers, Brett. ;)

So if the Boomerang is not worth anything, why is it so hard to get parts for it!

If i can get the parts i need I will keep it and run it in vintage class. I would rather keep it, but having trouble getting parts.

At the moment, i need a new drivers side bottom rear "A" arm and a body shell.

Anyone have these parts? Or any parts for that matter. I'm sure i'm going to brake more parts so any parts will be appreciated.

Cheers, Brett. :D

PM'ed mate :)