Sign in to follow this  
steviedee

Shipping World Wide - Who Do You Use?

Just searching around for shipping quotes to ship some r/c over seas namely america and australia and the prices are out of this world.

Who do you guys and gals use and are they trackable?

Thanks people, i dont wanna be charging high prices for shipping if i dont have to.

Thanks in advance

Steve

Hello mate :blink:

I have not shipped worldwide but if i was to i would use www.parcel2go.com-good prices and fully tracked :wub:

I use good old local Hong Kong postal service. I think once you buy insurance, which is not that expensive and the buyer is willing to pay for it, knock on wood, I've shipped to Europe, States and South America so far and all reached their distination. Just keep all records and photograph each step of the packing process that way any problems you have full documentation to back you up.

I can't say all post office are well run and efficient and is up to the buyer to decide who to use since he/she is paying for it. In the case of the shipper, is how comfortable he/she is with the service. If big ticketed item, I have a feeling most people will use courier services like DHL, Fedex, UPS....

Parcel to go.

I Always use them.

Easy.

fast.

cheap

oh, and they often have sales on their prices !

I actually ship myself stuff in Canada from UK with them quite often.