28yoKid

Where Do You Guys Go To Get Screws?

Hi all, is there anywhere online you guys can recommend I go to get Tamiya sized screws/nuts/bolts??

I went to Homebase and Halfords today and they were all way too large! ;)

Cheers

28 Yok

Thanks guys. I am always short of a screw or two. I am looking fwd to having plenty of screws in the future.

Sorry -couldn't help myself! :blink:

[snigger at the title!]

I use "boltmeup" on ebay for decent M3/ M4 stuff. Always fast service and cheap too. Great for crawlers and TXT's etc

I'm lucky I've got a great supplier in my local town

He's got shedloads of screws,bolts,nuts in most sizes

if I need something he doesn't have then he'll order them in for me

I am very lucky that we use a lot of M3 and M4 stuff at work so I just "borrow" some every now and again! paranoid.gif

[snigger at the title!]

I use "boltmeup" on ebay for decent M3/ M4 stuff. Always fast service and cheap too. Great for crawlers and TXT's etc

Thanks everyone for their info on how they get screws!

In the end I used boltmeup on ebay.

Thanks RB.

I must admit im a sucker for these "Everythings 1" shops that seem to be popping up everywhere nowadays.

I found one in Skegness and they sold packs of screws/washers/bolts/nuts all tamiya size (approx 150 pcs) and they came in a handy plastic box!

I picked up 2 boxes, as i wasnt sure of the sizes, and when i got home i was well chuffed!!!

Def pick up more next time!

Kind Regards

KingPin

I must admit im a sucker for these "Everythings 1" shops that seem to be popping up everywhere nowadays.

I found one in Skegness and they sold packs of screws/washers/bolts/nuts all tamiya size (approx 150 pcs) and they came in a handy plastic box!

I picked up 2 boxes, as i wasnt sure of the sizes, and when i got home i was well chuffed!!!

Def pick up more next time!

Kind Regards

KingPin

Jammy Find!