Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy_GT-R

No more TC for me !!!!!!!

Well its official I move into my new flat on saturday so i will have no internet connection there, hence no TC. [:(], I really don't know how I will cope. Staying with my parents just now so I kinda take the internet and connection for granted. But just to say i won't be on here for a good few months, might eventually get a broadband line installed and get broadband. But I would just like to thanks all the people who I have dealt with over the years, NetsmithUK, DJTheo, Jamadz, Dazmeister, Mad-bull, William Cline, Purple_rob, Dakota2763, Hillman666, Maxxedross, lemansrc.com and whom ever else, cheers for the deals guys. [:D][:D][:I][:I]

Thanks

James

:)

Thanks for the mention Jimmy GT-R!

You are such a kind guy and always helped me out.

Hope you are back online ASAP,

Sam

No internet! However will you cope!

Sorry to see you go, you always leave me such nice comments! :)

I'm working on a version you can view using your mobile phone [;)] then there will be no excuses.

Cheers

Chris

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]Well hot **** !!!! Bet your winding me up, aint ya. lol. that would be just fantastic if it works, a WAP TC Website, how great and fantastic would that be. [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D], hehe.

thanks

James

:)

i remember asking about that, maybe a year ago :)

lol

somebody is going to get a phone bill ! haha

quote:Originally posted by netsmithUK

I'm working on a version you can view using your mobile phone [;)] then there will be no excuses.

id="quote">id="quote">

Great, I'll need to re-encode my movies at 64x48, 4Kbps then, and keep them under 128K... [}:)][;)][:P]

James

Go get a nice Net capable phone that does www surfing - worked for me in the Lakes last year (cost £200 for a fortnight of net surfing though)

The other option is see if there is a library near you.

Apparently, these facilities have net access now (never been in one meself)

McDonalds also have a few net centres too, the one in Oxford is easy to find, it's right opposite the internet cafe

Wireless links are becomming more common... Maybe you can hook into someone's wireless internet connection, some people openly encourage it, like a communal service sort of thing. Ask the others who live in your block of flats maybe?

Best Wishes,

Alistair G.

Good luck James, am sure if you search for it you will find a way to connect, I even found an internet cafe in a small village at a holiday in Turkey 3 years ago, I couldn't keep longer away from TC [:D]

Cheers