Sign in to follow this  
Doomed

Help Me I.d. This Car...

I got these parts from an ebay sale included with other parts. All the trees, bumper and wheels are stamped with a copyright "1987 RIKO CORP and Made in Japan" What are these parts for? It looks like a hobby grade car but I have no idea what it is?

original.jpg

original.jpg

Futaba FX10. Sonic Fighter made under license, with lexan body (that didn't help chassis snap-offs), different wheels and wing. You've got most the different things right there :)

All parts will be interchangeable with the Striker and Sonic Fighter. Wheels will also fit the Falcon, or any other older buggy set up with the "button" wheel adapters on the rear (except for Fox, of course, they need bigger dia rims).

Futaba FX10. Sonic Fighter made under license, with lexan body (that didn't help chassis snap-offs), different wheels and wing. You've got most the different things right there :)

All parts will be interchangeable with the Striker and Sonic Fighter. Wheels will also fit the Falcon, or any other older buggy set up with the "button" wheel adapters on the rear (except for Fox, of course, they need bigger dia rims).

Cool, and thank you for the great and speedy response!