Sign in to follow this  
garethgeezer

B-p-p Order - Anyone Else Had Problems?!

Normally I wouldn't do this, but now that Bishop Power Products seem to have stopped responding to my emails I thought I'd ask you guys for help!

I ordered a Mamba combo from B-P-P in the states, in August(!) and I'm still waiting for it to arrive here in the UK. Apparently the first time round my order wasn't shipped, so they were going to send it out again. Still nothing, so I emailed and was told they'd look into it. Still no reply, so a few days ago I asked that if my order still hasn't been sent can I have a full refund. Since then I have had no reply so I'm still out of pocket and have now been waiting for 3 months.

Has anyone had similar experiences? I seem to remember seeing a thread on here a while ago about B-P-P. Will my order ever turn up? Anyone know anyone at B-P-P?! Anyone have a phone number for them?

You too, eh? I ordered a MM combo in August also (the website didnt say that it wasnt in stock either). After not seeing it for 2 weeks and my cc charged I started emailing them. One excuse after another about Castle Creations not shipping them to bpp as anticipated, so I cancelled the order. After one week that my cc wasnt refunded, I emailed again and another excuse but my cc was finally refunded. Wasted a month monkeying with this company. Emails usually take 2-3 days to get a reply, no phone number I could find. I'd think do a charge-back on them if they dont respond. Good luck

Glad to hear I'm not the only one, still not happy though!

I've gone through my emails and it was actually mid-September when I placed the order and paid using PayPal, but even so I think I have waited long enough. It is now over 45 days ago, so I can't use the PayPal 'open a dispute' option, next step will be to speak to my bank as B-P-P have not replied to my request for a refund.

I just can't afford to lose over 100 quid. Very disappointed with the whole thing, I thought the RC world was better than this ;)

Hi All,

Some time ago I posted a topic on here, regarding a problem I had with an outstanding order from Bishop Power Products in the US. It went on and on and I never thought I'd see what I'd paid for (Mamba Max Combo). It turned out that I was not the only one either, BPP were in trouble and letting people down.

There then followed several months of emails, promises, more emails etc etc and to be honest it seemed that I'd never get my order, so I bought a Mamba off ebay instead!

Anyway, to get to the point, the company is now under new management. They took on my outstanding order and I received my parcel a few days ago!! Once the items were despatched, it took less than a week from the US to the UK. So I thought I'd let everyone know that they seem to have sorted all their problems.

Happy New Year!

GGZR

p.s. Mods - sorry if this is in the wrong section, please move if you feel it should be elsewhere, thanks!

Good to hear that it worked out for you! I almost got burned similarly if it wasnt I think for ordering on my credit card vs. paypal (easier to do a chargeback). BPP was/is good for cheap prices, maybe now that they are turning legitimate, it might be the go-to place for cheap Castle stuff.

Are their new prices still as cheap? :D

Last time i ordered from them, took about 10wks to arrive... of which about 8d spent in the mail.

Seems new owners are in place. Story goes the old owner had some personal issues, but the new owner is working to make b-p-p good again. I've been thinking of that very cheap Mamba Max actually, 3S would keep the amps down in my speed car...hmmm.

Maybe it is safe again from what I've been reading.

I ordered a MM and a lipo today, shipped today, tracking number emailed to me. Seems B-P-P new ownership is working well, and you cant beat the prices and a 'new ownership' 10% discount in addition to those low prices. MM's super-cheap, get 'em while they're hot, lol.