blakeatron

Christmas Treats!

Just ordered the Boomerang, 1850 delivery truck, m-chassis parts and a 3racing light kit for my christmas treats to me!

The Tundra and tank will have to wait :)

Has anyone else treated themselves to an early crimbo pressie?

Just ordered the Boomerang, 1850 delivery truck, m-chassis parts and a 3racing light kit for my christmas treats to me!

The Tundra and tank will have to wait :D

Sounds like something nice for the holidays then! B)

I bought:

- A NIB Dark Impact for a project. Yes, a new car for a project... At some moments I think I must be crazy because the DF03 will be my most recent/modern and most sophisticated car so far, and I'm going to modify it. Can you imagine btw what the rest of my collection looks like :)

- A Subaru Impreza WRC Monte Carlo '07 bodyset. Also for a project, the Stobart Impreza shell I'm planning to be exact.

- Some parts and accesoires I needed for a while by now.

9T EZRun brushless, Super Mini CVA suspension and stiff spring set for the Mini, Ansmann battery charger, Tamiya Grasshopper T-Shirt and enough spare parts to build half a LunchBox. Oh, and a TT-01.

Hmmm. Maybe I should start buying presents for other people now...?

Hi, so far (well, i have ordered off Santa!).......

NIB Brat (Chrome Chassis re-re)

NIB Rising Fighter

EZRUN 9T Brushless system, still trying to decide what that will go in, probably my HPI Firestorm.

Schumacher Mini Pin front and rear tyres for my Rising Storm.

and hopefully some other goodies from Fusion!!!

thats it for now.....

KingPin

I have too much stuff I haven't built yet... But a Boomerang is tempting! So is the 1/10 Countach. And so is the Pajero...

- James

i havent even thought of pressies for others yet

got myself

a superchamp,no body

a super champ full car

a super champ with scorcher shell(maybe convert to rough rider)

a monster beetle(for resto)

a chrome monster beetle chassis on spur (thanks loaded)

a gold chrome monster beetle chassis on spur(loaded again)

a fire dragon

a avante 2001 nib picking up sunday,fingers crossed

and just won a rough rider body on ebay.

**** ebay for haveing to many good deals.

NIB TB-02 Mercedes, a bunch of parts and spares for a variety of my RC's that need fixing and I'm gearing up for a Rising Fighter and a re-re Hopper as soon as they are back in stock at Tower. Merry X-Mas to me, Merry X-Mas to meeeee.

I've informed "She Who Must Be Obeyed" [a very dangerous thing to do, by the way; that 'informing' can buy you a world of hurt... :lol: ] that an XB Pajero purchase is imminent. I got "The LOOK."

But I'm still gonna buy the dang Pajero anyway. :)

I've got an NIB BMW M3 TT01 that arrived the other week, and in the love I've got another NIB TT01 chassis with a new Supra shell to go on. They will probably be my winter projects. I was hoping to build both with colour-coded hop-ups but money next year is going to be tight, so I'll be building them standard.

Also having trouble with designing graphics in vector-based software, I'm too used to using PSP7, so these new models will probably be built sticker-free until I can get my head around it all...

Just treated myself to Wild Willy 2 from Fusion.

I really enjoyed building the Hornet re-re, and to display it with the box is bringing all the 80's memories back! Memories of what I couldn't have!

Looking forward to building the WW2 and displaying it similarly.

Am interested in anyone's thoughts on the Boomerang re-re. What was the Boomerang like as a buggy in the 880's? Was it any good? I'm guessing it's a bit more of an interesting build with being 4WD....

I'm a newbie to Tamiya RC, so i'm not mad into racing or competition - I just like building the kits - running them on grass / beach when I can and displaying them on the top of my collection of 1980's arcade games.

Any recollections of the Boomerang appreciated.........

The boomerang was my second rc car (I got it 2nd hand!) and was amazing compared to the lunchbox I already had!

By todays standards its not much - it wont accelerate, turn, stop, jump as well as the Dark Impacts and other type buggies. But that is not the point of getting a boomerang :) and it will still be a lot of fun, probably better than the Hornet and Grasshopper!

Its a cool old school buggy, enough said!

I'm a newbie to Tamiya RC, so i'm not mad into racing or competition - I just like building the kits - running them on grass / beach when I can and displaying them on the top of my collection of 1980's arcade games.

That's spooky - you've just summed me up too (although I'm not a noob)... what games do you have?

Yes sir ~ got me a TXT-1 Kit as my own Christmas Present :). Was on sale ! Also, purchased the complete Juggernaut 1 Diff and Axle Upgrade Packages (I don't even have a Jugg 1 ~ yet :P).

This week im going to bye my wife the tamtech frog she so muchly deserved after my byeing sprees latly. hehehehe

Ill admit that i have got 5 cars and a boat in the last 2 months but i may still treat myself to a new one as well we will see.

Hope everyone has a happy x mass and a prosporus new year .

Hi folks, santa's bringing me a db01 baldre, slipper clutch(thanks gatmix) and acoms radio gear. ive got a brushless setup waiting to go in it so im going to be busy over the holidays. christmas is great, another excuse to buy more tamiyas. HO! HO! HO!

I've also acquired a new Grasshopper and a NIB Tamtech Wild Boar. My wife is going to KILL me if I don't stop "acquiring" these things....

What can I do? They just follow me home and they need someplace to live too, I mean after all, they get lonely just sitting on store shelves wondering if anybody loves them, if anybody will adopt them and give them a good home....

Fortunately, I am a VERY caring person and can provide them with good loving home where they can play with other Tamiyas of their same age. Kinda like the humane society. Of course, I might also be in the pound soon.... :angry:

Well, I just won a nice Stadium Blitzer off ebay for $66.00. It comes with the box/manual and the body is clear/unpainted :) - I got it to be a runner (I have a SNIB) and I have plans of getting a Blitzer body for it also..

That's it so far, more to come hopefully...

It just arrived.

dsc02961kc2.jpg

dsc02964is7.jpg