Sign in to follow this  
Wandy

Vat?

Unless I have missed something I notice that your prices have not changed since the VAT change to 15%. Are you going to change your prices to reflect this change?

Like everyone else in the model trade, we are trying instead to absorb all the price rises as far as possible. We are receiving new price lists DAILY from suppliers with price rises between 5% and 40%, plus an annual increase in carrier fees just kicked in on the 1st too.

All well and good the chanceller giving a tiny "discount" but given everything sold in the UK is paid for in Dollars, and you now get 25% less Dollar for your Pound...

As ever, we're keeping an eye on prices to ensure we remain competitive.

Like everyone else in the model trade, we are trying instead to absorb all the price rises as far as possible. We are receiving new price lists DAILY from suppliers with price rises between 5% and 40%, plus an annual increase in carrier fees just kicked in on the 1st too.

All well and good the chanceller giving a tiny "discount" but given everything sold in the UK is paid for in Dollars, and you now get 25% less Dollar for your Pound...

Fair play! I've noticed things going up massivly (especially when importing in dollors) and the pathetic 2.5% has just paniced people buying hi value items.

My commisions over the next few months are going to be laughable. I'm actually being pro-active. [shock/ horror!]

No probs. I'll still be buying a Hotshot from you soon. Was just wondering if I was going to get it for a fiver cheaper. :(