Vimto

Sonic Fighter Parts

Hello,

I've been slowly rebuilding all my Tamiya kits back up to a usable condition, but I am missing just two little pieces to get my Sonic Fighter finished before I can move on to my next build. I'm after the little white cups that go in the black squareish boxes that holds the rear lower suspension arms in place to the chassis. (Hope that makes sense!)

Please let me know if any body has some spare that we can do a deal on or if somebody knows some where I could get them. I've tried all the usual Ebay sources but to no avail.

Cheers all

Simon

Hello,

I've been slowly rebuilding all my Tamiya kits back up to a usable condition, but I am missing just two little pieces to get my Sonic Fighter finished before I can move on to my next build. I'm after the little white cups that go in the black squareish boxes that holds the rear lower suspension arms in place to the chassis. (Hope that makes sense!)

Please let me know if any body has some spare that we can do a deal on or if somebody knows some where I could get them. I've tried all the usual Ebay sources but to no avail.

Cheers all

Simon

Simon,

Do you mean the 2 x D7 parts ?

I may have a spare complete D tree somewhere.

Many thanks to Tamiyabigstuff! Parts arrived yesterday and I can now get Sonic Fighter stripped, repainted and out on the street!