Sign in to follow this  
hiluxxx

Which Roll Bar Is This?

hey whats up everyone! im new here, im from another forum but i found a new home!...

1 year ago i buoght this sand scorcher from my dads friend for $14 (he knew what he had and he said sand scorcher)

due to rebuilding and moving to another place ive lost all the stearing and other parts. also the spool/diff broke in half...im sad...

but ive been looking around and my roll cage doesnt look like any other.. its one whole piece.

can someone tell me if its a hop up? i know it cant fit a bug body becuse its wayy to much in the way..

pls help.. cheers

IMG00029-1.jpg

IMG00030.jpg

IMG00031.jpg

Looks like the CRP roll cage to me. If you want the standard cage I'm sure there are many people who would be willing to swap one for the CRP cage.

Looks like the CRP roll cage to me. If you want the standard cage I'm sure there are many people who would be willing to swap one for the CRP cage.

cool, thanks man. great info!

do you know which spool/ diff will fit this gear box? (this isnt my image)i just need to find the spool/diff gear... any help

does any new kit on the market from tamiya carry the same type of gear?

35b89iw.jpg

cool, thanks man. great info!

do you know which spool/ diff will fit this gear box? (this isnt my image)i just need to find the spool/diff gear... any help

does any new kit on the market from tamiya carry the same type of gear?

35b89iw.jpg

I take it you mean the fat final gear? Only the sand scorcher, rough rider, ford ranger(srb one) and super champ ones will work. They come up on ebay all the time and can be had for little money. If you were in the uk I have one I could sell you.

Thats a beautiful rear cage you have. Would look perfect on my super champ if its for sale.

dazaa

spoke to oldfella ,he want the cage for mono shock,thats the one for standard dual setup.